All Comments on 'The Lost Boy Ch. 17'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Futalover32Futalover32over 5 years ago
Wow....ummmm AWESOME but....

I’m a little bit confused as how Ian lost his mind right there but I’m pretty sure everything will be explained in the later chapters as too what happened that led him to walk into the field in the first place. Other than that confusion though, OMFG I FELT LIKE I WAS READING A BATTLE SHONEN MANGA TOWARDS THE END IAN IS SO AWESOME FUCKING ULTRA INSTICNT WITH REGEN ON THAT ASS.

Prediction: “Fenr” is one of the other sons. Seeing them be descripted as extremely masculine though and resembling the father surprised me though, in my head I was thinking that Ian’s father would be just as feminine as he is but EXTREMELY beautiful with cool powers.

TLB1981TLB1981over 5 years ago

Instead of fighting they should find common ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More werewolf cock

Would love to see another scene with the sweaty biker werewolfs breeding some boy butts, maybe a rough gangbang <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story is incredible

Damiendeath20 I can honestly say this story has me hooked like a fish on a line. I started reading the story like 4 days ago and I'm already at the latest chapter. I will be honest that the chapter that Ian lost his memory and stuff threw me off and I didn't like it that much but I read on and I have to say I really like the direction this story is headed in. The smut is awesome, like really top notch and the story itself is absolutely incredible. I sound like a fanboy lol. But I will end with this... Come hell or high water I don't care how long it takes (for you to write the chapters) or how many chapters it takes (and believe me I'm not complaining about the amount of chapters, hell keep writing them) one way or another I want closure in the story ending. Don't drop off the face of the earth without finishing what's been started here. I have too much invested in this story for that to happen. I want to read a lot more of this story.

Joann69Joann69over 4 years ago
Fucking incredible

Love the sex but omg the incredible power of Ian

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
1840 Followers
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES