All Comments on 'Promotional Photos'

by photoscribe

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
HOT

We need to thank you !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Do you take dictation?

Well she is eager to comply with all my requests I "see". (This is the best part of an illustrated story).The model is so perffffeeeecccctttt.I would never leave the office :-) Perhaps a few more interviews would be prudent. ........

yrbluescureyrbluescureover 5 years ago
Amazing!

Thank you so much for sharing these very cock stiffening photos of yourself! You are a magnificent woman with delicious musculature! I’d love to see some thin chain necklaces dangling from your nipple studs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
photos

love the photos

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 5 years ago
Nice

Love the pics. More please

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 5 years ago
nice

Love the pics, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Stunning !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You go girl!

Keep it up. Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great model

More please that was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SEXY PICS

MORE MORE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE OF A FRONT VIEW OF THE 1 WITH YOUR SHOES AND BRA BEHIND YOU WHILE YOU HOLDING YOUR HAIR SO SEXY

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great photo shoot

very well done. you are a beauty. Hope to see more in the future

pornorklepornorkleover 5 years ago
Sold

I’ll buy what you’re promoting. Lovely, sexy woman. 👅😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stunning!

Proof positive that a woman doesn't have to be a teenie-bopper to be beautiful and sexy! More, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What’s next

I can’t wait to see what Jordan an Todd come up with at their next session.

TruienTruienover 5 years ago
Poor Todd...

All that eye candy and never anything for his sweet tooth. I'm developing a case of sympathy blue balls for him with every story I read.

Seriously though, I assume you limit the sex (or stop just short of sex) in your stories to protect the integrity of the models you work with, which I deeply respect. It's almost tantric to read your stories because you know that the sex will left to your own imagination. Well done. Nice shots of beautiful ladies (real ladies) paired with tastefully erotic (and wholly believable) narratives Regardless of what your bio says, I think you are just as talented in either regard.

daz72daz72over 5 years ago
as always very good

welcome back very nice story btw well laid out just need part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So glad you're back

Your stories and photos are top notch! Thanks for this and can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sexy story

Such a hot sensuous story with beautiful accompanying photos. Show how a sexy woman can tease a camera to perfection.

DrizdartDrizdartalmost 5 years ago
Came back to see it again ...

and still find it delightful. Your approach is the very best of what this category can be -- a story, with illustrations that make the moments pop (and I got to admit, one other thing pops, too).

Hope to see more of this sort of submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Have Worked In Radio Stations Since I Was 16

You would be surprised at how many women have come in, climbed upon a desk and stripped completely naked while I was trying to read a five minute newscast live on the radio. DJ's get more sex than any other legitimate job out there. I have fucked more fans, secretaries and co-workers than I can remember.

Il_inamoratoIl_inamoratoalmost 5 years ago
A great little story...

The true test of an illustrated story is how well it reads without the pictures. This one definitely passes the test. Your model, however, was definitely a nice plus!

I could relate to the woman's point of view... her initial interest in having her photos taken; her reluctance, indecision, and finally (with a little help from the wine) getting past her inhibitions.

I could also relate to the husband's encouragement and his desire to see his wife let go and express her sexuality. He can see that this could add a new dynamic to their relationship. At the very least, he'll have a nice evening when they get back home!

Thanks for a great little story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW! The Hottest Illustrated Literotica Story Yet

I am thinking what if...the same model...in pretty much the same wardrobe...in an office...with a boss at his desk? Or the same model doing a slow striptease at a party gathering of friends and neighbors while her husband lies passed out drunk?

daz72daz72over 4 years ago
wow great as all of your stories are

cant wait for the next one more more as they say lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would be great except for all those ugly tattoos

raraewriterraraewriteralmost 3 years ago

Amazing and inspiring. Considering a collaboration for illustrating my own stories. Let me know your thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh wow,,

Your story and pictures fascinating,

The model so beautiful very inspiring look forward for your next story.

Bravo!

DchargerDchargerover 2 years ago

Great story. Sexy model.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 2 years ago
Best ‘illustrated stories on Literotica.

Most of you stories follow the same theme of course, but the quality of your models is wonderful and your photography is superb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of THE BEST ILLUSTRATED stories on Literotica. I could easily see most of these same photos used to illustrate a story I have in mind where mom finds her stepson's (or nephew's) e-mails detailing his sexual fantasies of his stepmom (or aunt).

indiana47834indiana47834over 1 year ago

Hello love the photos

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, what a great way for a husband to get his wife fucked, I hope the photographer gets to take some action shots of the wife sucking his and the husband's cocks and ideally some action shots of the wife taking cock in her ass while wearing her black lingerie .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, hopefully lots of photo opportunities, wifey sucking another man's cock, taking cum in her mouth, being fucked by another man and finally, saving the best until last, wifey Being sodomized on camera, and photos of her pink gaping bumhole dribbling another man's spunk, go for it.

buckshots6buckshots610 months ago

You look fabulous in black!!

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs10 months ago

A woman covered in tats is a huge turn off. Looks like she just got out of prison. I wouldn't give her room in the garage.

olblueyesolblueyes8 months ago

hmmm, you are a lot of woman!! love the pierced nipples,,always makes me hot,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent, hopefully Todd will get some shots of Jordan on her knees with his cock in her hand and then in her mouth, hubby will love those, then he can set up a camera so hubby can see his wife take another mans cock, ideally a front view, then hubby can see the look of lust on his wifes face as she is being fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous