All Comments on 'Friendship, Wine and Temptation Ch. 04'

by Dray26

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 5 years ago

Such a nice and touching love story.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

My least favorite story in the series. Too many "moans and moaned in her mouth" for me. Perhaps it's a good thing FWT has come to an end. Dray did you run out of steam. Oh well, it was cool while it lasted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice, loving story

Nice pace, loving story. I do think that censoring the dialogue to keep it R rated went too far, made the story un-natural. Rest was great, much better story than most in the romance section. Thanks for sharing.

Lions86Lions86almost 2 years ago

meh this really had no business being on an erotic site. was a decent story but could have been so much better

metroalmametroalmaover 1 year ago

Eroticism isn't simply, pounding, sliding, slippery sex. Eroticism is anticipation, attraction, feeling, yearning, especially yearning. Stroke story? No and thank you for that. It was just as good if not better the second time around. Don't we all want to know what love is?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDray26@Dray26
137 Followers
I enjoy writing "slice of life" situational stories the most. I love the dance that goes on with flirtation, gauging interest, subtly trying to understand each other's motivations as they explore the possibility of a connection, either emotional or physical. The stories that...