All Comments on 'The Dominatrix Order Pt. 01 Ch. 02-03'

by Jwwsmith

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapters, Parts

Where's the division between chapters and parts?

PG564EPG564Eover 5 years ago
Part Two

I liked Part 02, but where is 03?

JwwsmithJwwsmithover 5 years agoAuthor
This is the author-chapter 3 is here

Hey this is JWW Smith, the author of this story. So when I copy/pasted chapters 2 and 3 it did Not leave the spacing. Chapter 3 is the part that begins with Nadia meeting her neighbor Victoria. So this is where chapter 3 begins with the lines- The next morning, Nadia awoke just after dawn and sat out on her porch. She sipped her morning tea as her neighbor Victoria, aged Twenty Three, approached. Victoria greeted Nadia with doe eyes and a surprisingly firm handshake from her dainty hand.

Sorry for the confusion I’m still getting used to using Literotica. And thanks to all who are reading The Dominatrix Order!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I love this story, you have got me hooked. I hope there are many more chapters.

jamieanne63jamieanne63over 5 years ago
Loving it!

Still enjoying the ride. Mistress Nadia is an absolute delight and a wonderful tease and She certainly knows the power of Her ass!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJwwsmith@Jwwsmith
164 Followers
J W W Smith has enjoyed the kink lifestyle for several years now, and has written about his personal experiences on his blog https://dominatrixfemdomerotica.wordpress.com He is the author of the Femdom Book Series titled The Dominatrix Order and has recently published his fift...