All Comments on 'Away Wife at Christmas'

by SlightlyRude

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cuck shit

just a warning for non-degenerates because the author was lazy with tags and intros

fisheronefisheroneover 5 years ago
Problems to come

It sounds erotic in the beginning but she gets more and more involved with Joseph. First how do they know Joseph is clean or even really married? Secondly wife has gotten used to a penis so thick she can't suck it when fully hard. Now is permitted to sex her multiple times in husbands home. What husband has failed to see is that wife has grown accustomed to a wider and longer cock and is giving husband sloppy seconds while thinking about Joseph. Before Joseph goes home wife might decide to accidentaly forget birthcontrol a few times and get pregnant right before Joseph leaves after husband pays for a week vacation for wife and lover. How will this affect them especially when she gets an std from no condoms?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmm

Hubby will find another black man to fuck his wife. Strange little man. 4 stars.

handaJizzhandaJizzover 5 years ago

What! They wank their guests off in africa . No wonder their tourist industry is on the up

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slightly Rude

To say it was only slightly is understatement, it was very rude.

How ever I will be Slightly Rude by saying: I am sorry I can't give you negative number, so 1 will have to do!

Don't give up, there is tons more cuck shit to explore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ignore

This is a great story line and one that you should continue.

dossbigdossbigalmost 2 years ago

Not letting others enjoy your wife is selfish. A husband benefits as does the wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlightlyRude@SlightlyRude
491 Followers
Stories with sex, not just sex stories. Mainly British English and culture. The Magic Dress series is intended to explore a variety of experiences, from the simple joy that many men get in female attire to more appreciation of life as a woman, even without sex, up to physica...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Away Wife Previous Part
Away Wife Series Info