All Comments on 'Mom is Taught about Sex'

by dickbarton

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Caring Son

All sons should live their mothers enough to help them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome start!

I like your style of writing a lot. Please continue.

Maybe have son bring another man or three to help train mom?

Thanks for the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How old are you

You must be only 12 or 13. The way you wrote about the sex and the sexual act. Also after 9/11 there were no body's to identify just bones.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Hot stuff

can't wait to "learn more" with mummy. Maybe she will decide it is so much easier to get fucked at home than picking up random dudes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Massage

I fucked my mommy. She was divorced and in her mid sixties. She asked me to give her a massage in the nude. She grabbed my hand and put it on her pussy. I then fingered her off. She moaned to a climax. I could not stand it so I mounted her and we fucked. Her tits were saggy and empty, so nice to suck on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

That mom must be really naïve about sex to not know how wrong it is to let her son fuck her. But keep writing and show us where they go! Like Chas takes Joyce lingerie and jewelry shopping, and teaches her more techniques and styles of sex. And in different places, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very naughty

Yes take her shopping for lingerie

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well, DAMN!

There just Better be a second chapter to this story. The first one was great, and hot as hell, but we absolutely need a second chapter. Please!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked this story very much. My mother was very shy and when my father passed she was withdrawn. She needed a good fuck, but I didn't have the nerve to even suggest that I could fuck her. I was 24 and was well versed in what to do.

To the moderator of these stories: I have been trying to log in to my account for quite a while now. I forgot my password. I ask for password help and the e-mail that Literotica is supposed to send me with that information never arrives.

What is wrong with this site?

xnt1081@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdickbarton@dickbarton
128 Followers
I enjoy fucking women over 45 years old, and spanking them when tamed.