All Comments on 'Sarah Asked to Work as a Hotel Maid'

by SarahCD

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love the story but please please tell me where the hotel is I must apply for a job there x

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To short

Would have been better if it was longer. You could have been more descriptive of the act. Would have been more fun if you had included a entire days worth of adventures

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed your story. That would make your stay.in the hotel great and would be good for business.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
great story

Glad to keep in touch with you. Great story. Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Love this story, hope that's just room one of many, love it SarahCD.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
Wish

I could get a 'position' like that

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

This story is one of my fantasies! I'd LOVE to be employed at a hotel and wear similar clothes! I'd love to bend over to give a man a good view! You wrote, "As he came closer, I knew that he was stroking his cock while he looked at my lingerie. I loved it, knowing that I was making his cock stand up. I could tell that he was staring at my panties and so I raised my shoulders to make my dress ride up a bit and give him a really good view of my butt."

"He told me to turn around. He was gently holding his cock. When he came even closer, I shivered from anticipation. He put his hands on my waist and pulled up my dress. Then he felt my butt and ran his fingers through the ruffles." Auuuggghhh! that makes me so hard, reading that!

'Then, he told me to get on my knees. When, I hesitated, he said that if I didn't do what he said, he would complain to the manager." I love a confident, self-assured man, and I love it when a man wants his cock sucked! I miss doing that for a man! This story gets me so aroused yet upset as I don't have a man in my life right now that wants ME! Even if it's just for sex.

Thanks for letting me comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahCD@SarahCD
401 Followers
I have been a crossdresser for a long time. I call myself ‘Sarah’ when I’m dressed as a girl. She has been a part of me for over twenty years. I can’t even remember the last time I wore only male clothes. I don’t, even own any mens underwear or jeans. Some of my earliest memor...