All Comments on 'The Singer'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jetpacksamjetpacksamover 5 years ago
A very nice start

More please.

gotranegotraneover 5 years ago
Great Start!

I love the idea, and the challenge that's in front of the lead character. I've read a few of the installments of this series, and can't wait to see the pantyhose, tights, kick in!

InPennyInPoundInPennyInPoundover 5 years ago

Looking forward to where this goes. It was a bit confusing in the beginning with the flow of conversation between the two women. There were times I thought one was speaking but it was the other. After that it smoothed out and made more sense. Very much looking forward to see how this plays out.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
Enjoying

I'm gonna stay on your writings . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another exciting tale in the offing from my favorite author!

Once again, your delightful, breezy style makes my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

wow , can't wait to read more . you have a way with your writing that really draws me in . thanks for the melbourne setting . feels like home . sarah

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
Blunt or what?

You've got to hand it to the Aussie ocker for bluntness ("...fancy a root..." or "Subtlety? Subtlety? Is that somewhere near Brisbane?"). What I always love about your stories, Shaima, is that they are so real, it's as if you're telling anecdotes about people you know all too well. As ever, I'm looking forward to what follows.

I think I spotted an error/typo at the beginning of the story: paragraph 1, lines 2 & 3, you write "...she'd been on holiday..." and I think it should read "...I'd been on holiday...". Easily done if you're typing quickly as I know well.

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
You hit the right note with The Singer

I always look forward to reading one of your stories, as you write such good characters into them, amongst lots of other reasons.

As ever you transport the reader right into the heart of your story with your wonderful style.

Carnt wait for the next chapter.

Thank you

JC

TSreaderTSreaderover 5 years ago
A very yummy start!

I can’t wait to read more of it! Thank you!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 5 years ago

You got me hooked on this. I look forward to the next chapter. And the next after that. And so on.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
Yip ............

off to a great start. Always worthwhile setting up a good backstory before diving into the bedroom scenes.

Looking forward to the next episode.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 5 years ago
A good read so far...

And I'm waiting for chapter 2 to come out. Thanks for sharing this with us!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

So far So good. I'm liking it and I'm looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ahh, The Burnt Bridge Shops...

...I know them well. (MIL is in East Ringwood)

Looking forward to the next instalment.

xx

pseud277pseud277over 2 years ago

Love these stories for the way the Aussie draaawl fair drips off the webpage. Also love the way the author writes seemingly without much happening, no dramatic story arc or incidents yet you have a complete and satisfying character study. Not sure that this qualifies as erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous