All Comments on 'Tip The Babysitter Pt. 03'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dammit51dammit51over 5 years ago
This was one of your best!

Really good work! I enjoyed it so much, I wouldn’t mind a continuation of the story.

Sarcastic_RomanticSarcastic_Romanticover 5 years ago
A good ending for a Good Girl

If only more women realized the benefits of being a good girl. Hopefully this wonderful tale has encouraged them to be.. Wonderful!!

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
Response: Sarcastic_Romantic

Thank you, darling. So much peace to be had in accepting one's true place, am I right? ;-)

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
Response: dammit51

Oh, thank you hon. Not sure where I'd take these two, but there's certainly plenty of scope to play around.

love4senpailove4senpaiabout 5 years ago
Not Enough

Thx for this series Xyta, there is so little DDLG here on lit and this was super hot. This little girl would definitely love to here more.

Andygorn2Andygorn2about 5 years ago
Thank you Xyta, such a lovely story, hoping to read more DDLG in future

He left baby Xyta's question hanging in the air as he walked around, assessing her every quality with his piercing gaze. As she looked up, eagerly awaiting his decision, her eyes half closed and her mouth opened in anticipation of his tongue delving deep for another heart-stopping kiss. But her idea was unfulfilled: He suddenly, but smoothly (and with care) pulled her to her feet. Although she was still tottering slightly due to the rush of her orgasm, his strong hands would not let her fall. She nodded, knowing this in her heart. Acquiescing to his movements and her own deep emotions. Guiding her to press her back against the wall. the fingers of one hand tangled in her hair. Both of them loved the feeling of her being held. Rubbing against the silk of her thigh, his erection began to grow and bulge again; reaching full size even faster than last time. Unconsciously panting, Xyta's body writhed, her stance opened and her delicious pink tongue slid forth, trying to taste any part of him. The fingers of his other hand suddenly insinuated themselves between her legs from underneath, cupping her sex from behind. His digits were long enough to caress the button of her clitoris whilst he lubricated his thumb with their dripping mutual fluids, spreading them around the tight ring of her backside. "Well. you DID ask for another orgasm, didn't you..?" He smiled wolfishly into her beautiful visage, stifling her reply that she had only wanted him to grace her with another kiss. Gentle bites upon her earlobe sent shockwaves right through her. Xyta's gasps drowned out the approaching click of sharp heels on the floor until third and fourth hands cupped her left breast, lovingly caressing and pinching her engorged nipple at each syllable: "I think she meant to humbly request another partner" a stern female voice stated. "I agree" he replied. "My wife wants a Baby Girl Xyta, too. Into the bedroom with her!"

PETERWIMSEYPETERWIMSEYover 4 years ago
couldn't help myself

Just like the protagonist of your story , this is not something that im normally in to, but just like her, I was submitting to you by the end of the story. I love listening to the stories on my headphones as I go to bed at night. Thank you for giving me so much pleasure

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Peterwimsey 07/23/19

You are most welcome, pet. Thank YOU for taking the time to comment. I'm always pleased to know folk have enjoyed my work.

x

franklygazerfranklygazerover 3 years ago
Hot story!

Your voice is so damned sexy!! I have listened to several of your stories and gave them all top scores.

Hornblower5555Hornblower5555about 2 months ago

Great voice - I felt I was there - what a guilty pleasure. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
1227 Followers
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES