All Comments on 'A Lifehack For Sensual Foot Worship'

by Tigger_Lilly

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
jammy852jammy852over 5 years ago
Zayn for Angel

This is one of the most sensual feet play and turn on take that Mistress surprises her readers with yet again! And I'm sure Zayn being a bisexual was not dropped casually. This is not the last we are hearing of him. There are more great stories to be told here and I'm sure they will keep on coming!

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Oh Yes....

Mistress is most fond of Zayn and has much in mind for him. His bi-sexuality allows him to resonate deeply with the deepest cravings of this woman's soul. Who knew?

Thank you for taking the time to reach out, Jammy....

xo,

Tigger_Lilly

💋

Angels_ErosAngels_Erosover 5 years ago
Mmm... I see now

Fantastic study material, Mistress Snow. Assessing it critically on a scale of 1-10 after my second more thorough read, it skyrocketed from a 2 to an 8... It's clear Mistress trusts her sub and that the sub trusts Mistress... there's an unbridled bond that's palpable here and makes this tale ever-so-senual. (And he gently keeps Mistress from falling for him to boot. Score!!!!)

DevilishDetailsDevilishDetailsover 5 years ago

Loved reading this story, cannot wait to read what happens next.

Daniel_CDaniel_Cover 5 years ago
Cant wait for more!

What a riveting story

DarkRefugeDarkRefugeover 5 years ago

Such intense sexual tension and such fantastic description of foot worship. Invaluable lesson for all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Comment

Wonderful flirting and banter between them. Great work!

tom_1979tom_1979over 5 years ago
sexy story ...

The story is having nice layers and is very erotic

Angels_ErosAngels_Erosover 5 years ago
Mmm, Mistress Snow, this is scrumptious! Positively so...

I've read all of your stories countless times but keep coming back to this one for two reasons. One, as a sapiosexual man, I find the simplicity of the banter within a blue-hot "how-to" for writing believable dialogue in erotica. Two, it's massively educational about the proper treatment of an Alpha or Omega woman when it comes to beta men understanding her through the lens of turn on:

"Every woman has to have complete control of her Turn On first, before she can share it with others."

This is vital info to remember as we betas/ switches pursue an Alpha, our goal should always be making the the Alpha or Omega woman feel safe enough to WANT to let her guard down and submit to our advances. If showing her or occasionally gently reminding her that she must completely own her turn on before we can proceed is part of that process, so be it. It only serves to make the experience hotter for all parties involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Erotic instructions

There is more to this story than what meets the eyes

Sensualsub32Sensualsub32about 5 years ago
Educational and highly titilating...

Mistress Snow, this is H.O.T. Very concise in its mode of information dissemination... and might I add you're quite the deliciously wicked temptress all the while? "Mistress Angel, we do the work to help a woman find her deep orgasm." (His hands suddenly radiating waves of heat as he pulled her entire foot through both of his hands repetitively, rhythmically, hypnotically)" This clarifies the goal of Tease and Deny for me. What makes this passage hot is the tender, loving yet completely detached rapport between the two characters. I aspire to that with my partner someday, whoever she may end up being... Thank you for writing this piece, Mistress. It's quite eye-opening.

PaulplaysPaulplaysabout 5 years ago
Teased!

So beautifully sensuous and erotic!!!! Thank you.....

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyabout 5 years agoAuthor
I live to tease

Hi PaulPlays, thanks for stopping by!

I am glad you enjoyed the story...

Ciao,

Angel

💋

DrKinky_UKDrKinky_UKover 4 years ago
A great lesson

That is a great lesson for any man on the need for a woman to feel comfortable and relaxed and the joy it can bring both parties if care is taken to such needs

farewellfarewellover 4 years ago
Precious!

Oh my, your writing is so talented and experienced, and it is a brilliant lesson of what power of will can bring to a man when it comes to sexual interaction even without actual sex, and what divine pleasure a man can receive if he controls his carnal desires but does not get rid of them!

jimysmith3jimysmith3about 4 years ago
Feetworship

Feet worship is perhaps my favorite fetish. I love this story!!

jimysmith3jimysmith3about 4 years ago

This is my second time reading this story. Each word is a poetic melody that fills my body with pleasure. How I wish to be at the feet of such a woman!!

brianjdbbrianjdbabout 3 years ago

Foot fetish? Its another erogenous zone in my opinion. To arouse a woman from the top of her head to the tips of her toes is sensual. Isn't it? A better classification would be foot erotica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigger_Lilly@Tigger_Lilly
239 Followers
I never imagined I would find myself writing a profile on an erotica site. I never imagined I would actually BE an erotica author either. I adore meeting younger men with a passion for the female form and smart about it. Those gifted with finesse, subtlety and a sense of hu...