All Comments on 'An Unexpected New Year's Party'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ArediaArediaover 5 years ago

Excellent story - well written. Thanks!

Thank-you also for having none of the errors common to so many other stories - spelling and grammar - that whilst not detracting from story lines, diminish my enjoyment of the material. Such errors are, for me, rather like seeing a gorgeous woman dressed to the nines - with a run in her hose, or a tear in a hem, or her make-up smeared ... She's still gorgeous, but ....

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Baby

He needs to give Jean and Amanda enough cum in their pussy so that both sport a baby bump

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Fun story

Happy holidays! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Absolutely fantastic, I'm a fan!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Who are they?

Just got a few paragraphs in and characters lost me. He seems to be north of 80 and the girls south of 20. Yet only 10 years between them?

Who else wears flannel pjs watching tv?

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful New Years Story

Such a problem for him. 2 Sexy Younger Women want his attention and Love. Wonderful enjoyable story of a light hearted nature. Still Very Hot and Erotic at the same time. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sequel, please

Please continue this one. He could even get some revenge on his wife when she finds oust about his 2 girls.

TopazThornTopazThornover 5 years ago
Good story

Please continue. I would like to read more.

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkover 5 years ago
Too short

Please continue!

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 5 years ago
Not bad. Please continue.

I will love to read how the relationship with Amanda and Jean will work out. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is great but could use more chapters. Like to see him have both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. He should stay with both of them. Any more chapters coming? Would be great.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this! Would love to read more, after all there is a future here.

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 year ago

I enjoy the fact that you can write lengthy romances and shorter lust encounters equally well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10430 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...