All Comments on 'Watching and Being Watched is Fun...'

by snowbo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

Very erotic story, I loved it. I wanted them to have a little oral sex in there, but it was great story. I liked the way you gave a description to the country side, it helped me to picture the scenery around them while they were on their adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun, sexy and a little kinky

Thanks for this, I enjoyed it a lot, knowing the area I can imagine how ideal it would be for such adventures.

I enjoyed the pee games, there was a nice amount of detail and the sex at the end was arousing as well.

I would love to hear more about their adventures, I was kind of hoping for even more... Although i understand that is not for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thanks

That was a very horny story. Loved the whole thing and would enjoy more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Glorious!

Great story, keep them coming please. Pee play is very horny.

Mistress_SynMistress_Synabout 4 years ago
Amazing!

Really just blown away. The way you described the scenery was just breathtaking. It really reminded me of a teenage romance in a beach paradise. Even the friction between the characters was just so addictive. Its one of those reads you can't put down and you feel sad when it ends. Not many people can share a real story like that and I'm really glad you did. It really was beautiful and romantic even though it's a pre story lol. But I've had similar experiences just not outside which is what makes this so unique and special. Cheers!

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdabout 4 years ago
Wet and Wild!

Great pee play story in a fantastic outdoor setting!

Beautifully written. Love your descriptions of the sex and the romance and the coastline...they all blend together to make this a sensuous story that is incredibly arousing!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A journey with you.

Enjoyed the places you narrated as seen in person, felt the smell of the air, had a touch of the wind and what not.

Barbie_meBarbie_meabout 2 years ago

I loved your story. More please …

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The premise is too unbelievable to be even remotely worth building a story upon. Camping or hiking or lost in the woods could have worked. Maybe. A character who is described as being a surfer who has grown up in the area? Well I used to be a surfer who grew up by the beach and NOBODY, I mean NOBODY I ever knew, even children, definitely not surfers and certainly not constant, instinctive toilet hunters known to us as women, were so stupid as to not see the giant toilet they only had to wade out into to relieve themselves. And then cleaning up with the sea water they didn't see? And this alleged English writer clearly has never in the course of his life attended an English class. His native language. I've seen some doozies here but this one takes the cake. But that's what happens to fools too dumb to appreciate the taste of women's urine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersnowbo@snowbo
43 Followers
I've always enjoyed reading the stories on here so more recently thought I would make the effort and put my dirty mind to use and write some of my own. Really enjoying the writting and am hopefull people enjoy my stories. I love to receive feedback or just to chat to ne...