All Comments on 'Summer of '88: Pt. 04'

by Thrognar

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
Loved it

I hope this isn't THE END of this story.

tallman441tallman441over 5 years ago
Good series

Good series and very hot. I enjoyed reading it.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
Yeah. Loved it

Wouldn't know where to take it from here, but I'll wait for anything you write like this.

Great story thanks.

amsterdamamsterdamalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyable series

Good set up in the final chapter but then all a bit rushed which was a pity. Overall 4/5 but with a longer and more detailed climax with a satisfactory ending, it would have been full marks

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 4 years ago
Totally Awesome

What a great story series! I'm hoping that you continue it!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
BEST OF THE SERIES, WISH YOU HAD MORE CUMMING !!!^*!^*!^*!

FIRST OFF, 5++*****, WELL WRITTEN, GREAT STORY LINE,

SEEMED LIKE A REAL FAMILY. AND OH!!YA!!! HOPE ALEX

CAN HOLD UP...THANKS... GREAT JOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Jus' Me.

You have a very good imagination, BUT lack the ability to use words that boil the blood, and you lack an erotic "Build up" of events. Any mother that wants to fuck her son needs to tease him by enticing him in the utmost erotic manner. Just the erotic mind-fuck of having your mom is a lot to take a young mind over the waterfalls of eroticism, but to really be pooled into the taboo of all taboos is something that has to build, tease, build, tease, and the eruption must be refreshed each time...therefore the story cannot flow a dry creek bed and maintain its momentum. So, the story must keep fresh with any flow that sweeps and entangles the lovers involved. Your reader wants to have precum oozing from his cock so intensely that he will desire to scoop it up and taste the river of love-lave flowing from his depths...a river YOU created. Yummy 😋. Get as twisted in your writing as the deliciously twisted and forbidden sexual act of mother and son.

To look into my mother's eyes as I ate her sweet nectar and felt her body orgasm would make me desire her deeper than any other, and would make me the ultimate part of her the NO ONE could ever touch!

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

*****That was a great read. Very exciting HOT AZZ finish!! Thanks for sharing.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Good story, but it could be better IMHO... I'm not sure why you're anti-foreplay.

Still gave you 5*s for the story. Thanks for sharing this story with us.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Thanks, I enjoyed that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If you want a story to stay believable, don't have the women suddenly start talking like a random guy from a porn video once the sex begins.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous