All Comments on 'Dara Fishes for a Husband'

by LolaPaul49

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
magmamanmagmamanover 5 years ago
Classic line!!

"Collapsed due to shoddy construction and an unfortunate encounter with an Elephant"..

That line tops "It was a dark and stormy night", no doubt at all in this old man's mind.

MGM

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Abso Freaking Lutely Superb

Creative to the nth, illuminative, even a little bit racy at the end

Bravo Maestro

I hope you keep it on this interesting and uncovential arc.

Our parish had two 40 year marriages of spouses who spoke none of the others language when they started dating.

Thanks again, I hope it stays positive

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
We are getting back to classic LW stories

Readers are giving them the ratings. 5 stars from me. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW. WOW. WOW.

What a writer! LolaPaul49 sure has a way with words. Some skilled writers are clever at being informative. LP adds to that being witty. With that kind of writing as the scenery, the trip is fun even without a destination. (Of course, if the trip's destination turns out to be a car crash, that would end the fun of the trip!).

Also, I noted NO language problems, such as misspellings or grammar errors.

So, the writing was great. But so was what the writing conveyed, namely, an intriguing story. To a guy who was born in, and lived his life in the middle tier of the United States (from Texas to Minnesota), this was en exotic tale of distant places and unfamiliar customs and situations and religion.

And what a plot! A poor, desperate, deprived girl, nevertheless uses cutting edge technology to facilitate the ancient custom of arranged marriage. Except with a significant variation to arranged marriage -- the marriage she is bargaining back and forth on, is her own! The fortuitous result, apparently, is a husband who is skillful at sex and who cares about his partner's pleasure.

WOW for the skillful writing.

WOW for the exotic setting.

WOW for the intriguing plot.

If I analyze by the only 3 pages I have read, I say LolaPaul is a top Literotica author.

Unquestionably, 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. The following parts to the story need to be arranged in an "Also In This Series" ending sidebar, like was done for BatCrazy Nympho and for Not Quite a While Knight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous