All Comments on 'Ben's Day Ch. 05'

by CassiusDelarro

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome story

This is brilliant, hopefully you have more coming.

PhysicallyImpossiblePhysicallyImpossibleover 5 years ago
Yikes

Maybe you should include tags at the beginning of the story. Shame, I was really liking the premise and writing until this chapter. Ben's acceptance of the foursome doesn't make sense. Not sure how someone that just found out he got cheated on repeatedly is suddenly ok with sharing their partner.

GuenhwyvarGuenhwyvarover 5 years ago
Brilliant as always!

Loving your style of writing, and how every chapter you’re continuing to build up the greater plot lines with the pixelating universe.

Given the comment below, I felt obligated to give my own opinion on him ‘sharing’ after such a devastating break up. Keep in mind it’s been 5 (4?) days now since the break up, even though it’s been the same day over and over. Not to mention it seems like he’s at least adjusted to the reality of the day loop, so why not try something new? Not to mention it’s a foursome with his best friend, such that if the day loop had suddenly ended, would he regret doing that? I doubt it. Last thought is that yes, he’s fallen head over heels, but it is his first day in love, which is a lot more passion, as evidenced by their frequent pawing throughout the day. If she wants to try a foursome, why not?

Anyway, this series is as thrilling as always, looking forward to what you do with the next few chapters! Lots of possibilities, and potential.

Cheers,

Dennis

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A foursome! A very disappointing chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ben's Advice

As a Ben, I felt compelled to share my input; I didnt apreciate you sharing someone I was just getting to know, with the same guy who did my previous girlfriend. Not to mention interupted his first date with the tastey french girl!

It doesn't have to be about shagging the hoseys24/7 it can be about monogomy, one special girl, with one special guy... isn't that what Ben wanted from his girl Victoria? From any girl? So how do you come back from this? Think it through because my future is in your hands, and frankly you have me worried. Ben

johsunjohsunabout 5 years ago
Great Story

I loved it. I don't know if the author's going to be continuing this story, but eventually, like Groundhog Day, It's got to end. Maybe.

I loved the way things reset when he's awake, people freezing and the pixels going away.

Very good. Very good. I'm going to 'favorite' the author so I'll be notified in case there's another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
They just met and are ment for each other

So lets swap . Sure thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

You jumped the shark with this installment... He might as well stay with vic... Your portrayal of the english girls actions was unrealistic... As was his acceptance... They're falling in rapid love after he was terribly betrayed by the previous love of his life... and in the middle of that she's hot to fuck his hunky friend after just laying eyes on him... And he's alright with it... As well as the vision of her getting "the fuck of her life" from his humumgous dick?... C'mon man... In what world... This chapter was disappointing... Very much so...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed your story a lot (couldn't find ch. 4, though) and I'm curious how it will develop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous