All Comments on 'MMF Finally!!'

by GreyAnarchy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, three words

Fag cuck shit

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
In the only approved comment so far . . .

. . . Anony wrote “fag cuck shit.” He missed it; it’s supposed to be “1* fag cuck shit.” Please, if you’re going to use the traditional comment, get it right! 😀

Still, the story was scoring 2.50 when I saw it, so somebody must have liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more husbands like this

5 stars.

s_michaless_michalesover 5 years ago
wow

I wish I had a wife like that, would love a 3-sum with me getting it from both

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
While I am not a fan of m/m action..

I won't be a dick and write bullshit like the asshole will. I understand that there are millions of couples who enjoy this and it makes their lives more exciting. It's a shame that there are so many closed minded people who frequent this site. Can we say hypocrite?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
garbage

1 star

davwoodavwooover 5 years ago
I enjoyed it arousing

This is how I imagined good MMF sex and to be. My wife an I went to a house party a few years ago in Granite Bay. Two dentists looking for free sex. We went into a room to fuck and one of the dentists followed. He was naked and erect 9" so big. He layed down beside us to watch. I took his c o c k in my mouth and handed it to my wife who tried to swallow him. He obviously enjoyed what we were doing. He got over my wife but she wouldn't let him enter her so I suggested a titty fuck (my wife has lovely breasts) He peaked and ejaculated on her breasts and face. A massive amount of cum which I massaged into her body.

Later the party wound down, there were only two females left, my wife and another younger female. There were five men gathered around the pool table taking turns with the two ladies. After I asked my wife if she enjoyed herself? She said she was sore but her orgasms were plentiful. We were invited back many times Because of my wife's beauty and our willingness to play.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
No comment...

No comment...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the story

My wife and I have three ways all the time. My wife has this obsession with porn and sex , she just can’t get enough . We’ve actually let a older friend move in with us to help out with her needs while I’m at work. He is bi also so I get to enjoy him too. I love watching guys fucking her as much as she loves watching guys fucking me. There’s nothing wrong with that so for the haters , good luck with your boring sex life .

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Sorry , but even as a bi male, I know this belongs in gay male

Doing another guy might be Femdom, hence OK for LW. Doing it bc you want it, that's gay. Jus sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Good start. Hope the lady gets involved soon. And to all you haters stop reading if you don't like MMF or cuckold stuff. Why comment on EVERY story if you say you hate them. Why are you reading stuff you don't like. SMH

GreyAnarchyGreyAnarchyover 5 years agoAuthor
comments

All of the negatives from people who don't have a single submission on here is a bit hypocritical, and the ones calling me a fag and gay, obviously you've never met me. Then there are the ones who are just hateful....why? If you don't like MMF or bi sex, don't read it, I put right there in the very first sentence a warning that this has Man on Man sex in it.....so why read the damned thing.....sheesh

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 5 years ago
@GreyAnarchy

Gay much ?

You know there's a Gay Male section here , right ? Be surprised how much better your reception for this pile of scat would get there.

Birds of a feather and all that.

* for wrong category.

1mbibry1mbibryalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed the story. It sounded like a fun time to me! Too bad all that cum went to waste though...

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Right

Right after telling the lie about being a true story, GayAnarchy tells us it involves man on man sex. Doesn't that make it better suited for Gay Male rather than LW? Put it where it belongs.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
FINALLY

Its about time someone writes a story with man to man action.. and what makes it perfect is the wife is supportive..and present... 5 stars..one of my very favorite !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm not going to criticize this man or his story. He said it was a first time encounter with another man and the first story he's written. I've seen better and worse stories throughout the site but they are the stories of individuals who wanted to share with other people. Just ask yourself, did you know everything that you do today before you had your first experience?

GreyAnarchy, I gave you 3 out of 5 possible stars because you deserved them. It's a first time but I encourage you to continue working on what is no doubt a continuing story. You'll get better with time and experience. And do pass my compliments on to you wife; without her encouragement I doubt you would have had the courage to fulfill your fantasies.

Bay5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

magnificent! Write more if you are willing to share. Mature MMF is one of the hottest fantasies.

HombreLentoHombreLentoover 1 year ago

I like it. I prefer for the other man to deliver his semen deep inside of me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreyAnarchy@GreyAnarchy
4 Followers
Big guy, a bit older, horny all the time, bisexual, always open to new friends.