All Comments on 'Meanwhile, in a Parallel Universe...'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely story

A pleasure to read. I loved the way you painted the relationship between the two. Thanks.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
Great character

Melissa is a compelling character. A mess of contradictions, if I remember correctly. Sexy but not pretty, not even cute. And her smell - coconut and vinegar? That whole initial description made me fall head first in love with her. What a great picture of her you painted. Sweet love story - great girl.

Thank you. I’ll remember Melissa. *****

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
Loved the story

Very close to a 5🌟 effort but for the ending. I want to know w more. Is there a “ rest of the story”?

Thanks for this entertainment.

trigudistrigudisover 5 years agoAuthor
Richie4110

Thanks for the kind comments. This "ended" with Kip and Melissa falling in love. Happily ever after? Not necessarily. Our lives are episodic in nature, linked by ongoing adventures and happenings. Where Kip and Melissa will go next is anyone's guess. Perhaps I'll one day be inspired to find out. I don't see it crying out for a sequel. Later on perhaps. We'll see.Thanks again for reading and commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO... (can't wait for next chapter)

I loved the way you inter-weaved the story line. The character development was supurb. I was so excited to read that the story was based on the evolving romance, not filled with dozens of needless sex scenes. Nice touch on working the mother back into the story. I don"t remember much any information on his family.

I half expected her to convalescence at his house. Please Continue, There are so many story lines left dangling to stop. 5 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
727 Followers
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...