All Comments on 'Paradise Mom Ch. 04'

by brooke30

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story.

I like how you had her mention she'd let him make love to her anywhere, anytime, any way. Let her realize, after looking over dirty sites on his computer, that she has one last virginity to give him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
One wonders ....

about what an INBRED offspring will look like ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

There isn't enough mother and son pregnancy stories written they are by far the most erotic, you have written a good continuing story. Please hurry with the next chapter. And please write more stories with the same theme. If you don't already, just disregard the negative comments from the narrow minded people that thimk they know what is right and wrong. The thing is nobody is forced to read the stories, I read them because I enjoy reading stories from a good author who writes a good story. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Waiting anxiously

The mom/son part is erotic. Every son wants to fuck his mom. This is about a couple who are truely in love and not afraid to show it. Plus, Cynthia is very open and not afraid to try new things. Where will that tske her? Will he be putting her pics on the net and filming them having sex? Will she be having sex with others? Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome!

Are you a professional writer? If not you should be. Super story-telling and SUPER HOT!!!

I hope there are more chapters to cum...a lot more! Thanks!

deetydeetyalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful story

I'm really enjoying this one. As for the anonymous dipshit wondering about what the child may look like I suggest they consider the fact that this is FICTION, plus them merely looking in a mirror will easily confirm that they've been hit by the ugly tree and the idiot tree without one assumes being inbred.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Enjoyed

Let him enjoy more of mom's milk. Share and share alike. Very enjoyable and erotic reading, I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More Please

What a great story I cant wait for more chapters.

mejau71mejau71almost 19 years ago
Thoroughly Astounding…

You have crafted a true gem with this story. You not only captured the hope in a woman’s heart for conception, but you caress the theme with such finesse and endearment. You obviously know how particular we women feel about such a gift, and further the theme by enshrouding it with one of the most resplendent romantic themes… a mother and her precious son. How you seized their struggles and efforts, united in one marvelous goal… impregnation. This theme goes beyond everything sexual, and touches upon something truly magical.

Bravo, my darling. This is an authentic masterpiece. I wouldn’t change a thing. My heart soared beyond the skies as I read how much both lovers wanted to create a life together… how each motion brought them closer to realizing their ultimate destiny. And his was to come back home to become the father and husband he was destined for. *Sighs* Absolutely incredible. My only wish was to read more about a beautiful wedding ceremony between the two. That’s just me though…

I too have written a few romantic incest stories, and always involve impregnation, yet this story makes me want to become a better writer.

With respect and wonderment,

~Meredith

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a master piece

there are no words to discribe the great storyline and over all feel of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very HOT

it was perfect

but please

put some sections like fucking in the kitchen and basement while everyones are at home and son force mom

and fuck her very hard while bending her over a table or wall and also fuck her ass while she said NO but he force her and finaly she agreed

and mom in these sections wore black stockings and garter belt and skirt and talk dirty and begging for mercy with her cloth disheveled and her son pulling her hair & grab her ass & much moore ...

Specially when his dad or guests are home and son suddenly

push mom to basement or other rooms and pull her skirt up

above her hips and push her thong to a side and fuck her very hard and good

and at all many scenes and quickies like these so son fuck her mom any time and any place he wants

go on & GOODLUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT STUFF

keep up the hot stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful Story

You really captured the idea of motherly pregnancy very well. Please continue the story with life during pregnancy and all of the details like lactation, big belly etc.. I can't wait for more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

This story is getting better with each chapter. Love the wet t-shirt contest.

David48David48over 18 years ago
paradise

Finding the absolutely perfect woman. OK, so it was him mom. Pretty damn sick stuff, but hotter than damn hell! My second read Brooke, and still one of the few I've read from a womans point of view. Adds a lot of legitamacy to it for that reason alone. Sure the whole lottery senerio is a bit extreme, but what the hell...just let your imagination r-oooaaammm. I am looking forward to the next installment...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it

Great ending loved reading all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great maom and son relationship

Hi,

This was a great story, I hope its true. I think there is nothing hotter that a mother and son or daughter and father having sex.

I have a son by my father and now a son by my son, too bad I can't go to the next step. I do hope however I will be able to pratice at least wehn the time comes.

Keep writing follow us to your story...Thanks Betty

hilltopper69hilltopper69about 18 years ago
wow

Love all the great comments especially the last one from betty all the best sexy lady and good luck.

hilltopper69hilltopper69about 18 years ago
wow

Love all the great comments especially the last one from betty all the best sexy lady and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Perfection

Your stories are absolute perfection in every way. The foreplay, the sex, the way the son dresses his mother up, the emotions are all perfect. Congratulations on your stories which I will be reading again, thanks for writing them. I look forward to reading more of your contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
the best incest mother and son story

the feeling was the catch for me.the mother and son truely loved each other as lover.please write some more about mothers and sons incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent stories

Hot, Hot, Hot. This series of stories have been excellent. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing

One of THE BEST stories I\\\'ve ever read.erotic, seductive & just mind blowing

GwenAGwenAalmost 18 years ago
Oooooooohhhhhhh My!!

This story is soooooo WICKED!!! Even thought that incest think is kinda sick but the hotness of every other thing covers it up. I've read all the stories and there isn't once I won't rub myself wet. Really looking forward to more of such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very very goood

it was the best story i've never read...

is there an other part?!! lol

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesalmost 18 years ago
is there..

great... truly.... u mentioned that it is to be continued.. but, there is no follow-up for a long time.. the story sounded like it ended... but, their family life would been very interesting for u to show us... i have noticed that u have modified ur profile just recently... so, u r alive... would u please continue this story.... ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An excellent read.

An excellent read. Would love to read much more from this author. Very, very exciting. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot, Sexy and Romantic ! ! ! ! !

Please continue the story of paradise mom. This is one of the hottest stories I've read. Please continue, Pretty Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
one of the best

Love every parts of your sensual writting please continue on,wait to read some more stories.

tnburn35tnburn35over 16 years ago
YIKES!

LOVED IT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
INCREDIBLY................

BEAUTIFUL STORY.....HEART WARMING, LOVING AND EROTIC. THANKS FOR THE GREAT READ AND LOOK FORWARD TO PART 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
aap sab bhosdike ho. madrchodo.

wow,, aap sab madarchod ho make lodo.

ye read karke eyes me se aansu nikal gaye. man kiya ki

ye likhne wale ki mako utha utha ke chodu.

par koi baat nahi likhne wala khudhi chod ta hoga.

bye

and continue............

rock060752rock060752about 16 years ago
Please continue

Like most of the comments, I would also like to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
One word to correct

This was a wonderful story and I am looking forward to more from this author. The only thing that bothers me about it-and I have also seen the same in other stories- is the use of the word "shuttered" when they obviously meant "shuddered". If I were laying with a woman I would hope she wouldn't "shutter" that beautiful warm portal of pleasure as we approached orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hey

hey post rest of ur story very soon..pls i wanna read

more...its reali beautiful...i luved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Brooke30 really understands

This Paradise Mom series tells me that the writer really understands the turn-on value of incest; brooke30 knows exactly how taboo and sinful it is for a mother and son to commit hot naked incest night after night, and to want to be husband and wife, and to want to make a baby together. Brooke30 also understands how the taboo intimacy between a mother and son is heightened when the mother invites the son to call her by her first name. Thank you for the first four chapters of an absolutely top-notch series. If a Chapter 5 is released, I'm hoping it will include a wedding ceremony.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Touching!

Wow...finally a story about true love and how much a son can treat a mom. I wonder what happen next and if Chyntia would invite a woman into the relationship. Maybe sister or neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
too long , but Superb ,

too long ,

but SUPERB ,

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 15 years ago
^__^

Bravisimo!! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
anal

it was great, maybe include a bit of anal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love incest and i lote broke30

Usualy i like to read stories where mother become pregnant with her son's child,but this story I simply love!!! It's so lovely to read about mother who so wilingly want become pregnant from her son!

Super,i love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
EXCELENT

Would love to see this series continue. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

waiting to find out what happens next. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It's "shudder", dammit!

Sorry, but simple misuse of vocabulary ruins the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love It

I wish I had a Mom like Cynthia. A great story that kept me hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wating more than 5 years

we r waiting more than 5 years for this to continue but there r no sign to your come back brooke30. this was a greatest great series.

rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
Don't Tease!

Why hasn't this story got an ending? This is like sex without an orgasm. This story has been one of the best in the Incest/Taboo genre but it hasn't got a satisfactory ending. Please finish what you started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"every son wants to fuck his mother"

That's what one of the early commenters wrote, and truer words were never spoken. This is a wonderful series, and look how many readers agree. A boy's got something big and hard between his legs and he instinctively knows the perfect place to shove it, where his stiff young prick BELONGS--right up his mother's cunt! Young William's a lucky motherfucker, 'cause that's exactly where his mom wants her darling boy's big prick, filling and stretching the same twat he came out of. Can you imagine the rush Billy feels as he re-enters his own birth canal, now with his potent young balls aching to flood his mother's cunt with his rich baby-making sperm! It's the best life has to offer, a boy grunting and grinning as he gives his mother his baby. "Here comes my little sister or brother, mom! From my balls to your twat! Just for you--MOM!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!!

All four chapters we extremely HOT!! You did a fantastic job!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please, please, please...

Continue the story, if only to get them to the birth of their baby. If William thinks fucking his Mom is good now, he'll flip when he gets to fuck her as she goes through her pregnancy. I would also like to see how Cynthia feels as her pregnancy is confirmed by the clinic and progresses to the birth.

iloveiiloveialmost 12 years ago
fantastic...plz post the remaining part...

plz post the remaining part...

Morlan502Morlan502almost 12 years ago
Untimely death of a Great Story

Yup, another to be continued that died. Too bad, it is a good story but no new posting since 6-8-2005! So many great stories are like this here on Lit. The "to be continued" just dies an untimely death leaving us all wanting more with nothing apparently forthcoming!

ken0001ken0001almost 12 years ago
To be continued?

This is the only story of yours I've read.. Are the others like this, to be continued? Horseshit! I will not bother myself..

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
4 great chapters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you quit on us. They have names for people like you, BROOKE30 how could you...............You build us up, then you dump us.............LAROC OF AGES

skip2951skip2951almost 11 years ago
well done

this was hot and well written......good story line and lots of hot sex.....and you should continue this for us to enjoy....ty

luckylapperluckylapperabout 10 years ago
great story

i loved this story very hot great storyline and it seems they will stay true to each other i would like to have more chapters to read and find out where they go from here.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 9 years ago
EASY!!!! (I just had to add that, it pops up on my computer when I click in this box.)

I thought this story was well written and a pleasure to read. I am an OLD man and I enjoy reading Literotica often. And I am glad that you did not make the mistake (my thought) of having the Mom screw someone else. You would think that the son would be so happy to be tapping his Mom that he would not want to share, this seems to be a juvenile desire to me. Oh, well. I hope that I can read the next chapter as I just click on Incest/Taboo Series Stories and go down the list, skipping many of the stories and reading those which interest me. Now that I am old I don't have to read a story all the way through, if it does not interest me a few pages into the action I just skip the rest of it and look for a different story. Thank you for writing.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 5 years ago
Five Stars.

While I know this series was written a few years ago, it is as good now as it was back then. It is also much better than some of the stuff we are being asked to read today.

While you have probably moved on to other forms of writing, I hope you have learned one thing since publishing these stories. The word is 'shudder'. A shutter is something that is used to cover a window in a storm.

KinkycplWiKinkycplWiover 4 years ago
More Mom

Wow is all we can say so wet and so ready.

Thanks

Annie

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchover 1 year ago

it seems the son has the potential to become a great cuckold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous