All Comments on 'Piercing Virgin'

by ZeldaHemingway

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
LOVE IT!!

I think it was one of the best stories ive ever read! being a person who has had their nipples done and just gotten a piercing in a tatoo place it ROCKED!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow!!

makes me want to play hooky from work and go get my nipples done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic!!!

That was sooooo hot!

I love the tattoos, especially the Cobra!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Mrowr!

Yes. I once had an experience with a piercer, and DA-AMN. This brought back memories (good and bad). Hot story. WELL done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Absolutely amazing story.

Very well written, and HOT as hell. Another example of what the name of this site is supposed to mean.

Fantastic!

Bridget69Bridget69over 18 years ago
Pleasurable piercing.

Usually, the thought of getting my nipples pierced makes me cringe, but if it were to really happen like that, I wouldn't have any doubts about it. Very hot!

cnatawcnatawover 16 years ago
fantastic work!

Damn, now I want my nipples pierced too!!!

RomanceLover69RomanceLover69almost 16 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!!

Wow! Amazing story! I think tattoos and piercings are very sexy. This story combines two of my fav. things: body art and sex. Nicely done! Please keep them coming!! :)

desertslavedesertslaveover 15 years ago
Damn! Apparently I went to the wrong piercer!

It was fun, mind you, but not nearly THAT much fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved It

I love stories with piercings, There's something about a girl with nipple or genital piercings that's soo very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She's a magician!

Hot story, shame about a couple of details missed during the editing, notably: if her hands were cuffed above her head, how was she able to scratch his back with her nails while he was in front of her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely loved it !!! ♡♡♡

Definitely 5 stars, I love the fact that she just got her nipples pierced and now she's having sex with a stranger, I also love that he actually cared for her and not just, you know, sex ! I really hope that there are more parts to this, one in which she gets a piercing done by the same Jason ' down there ', once again I love it and 5 stars definitely !

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another piercing story by someone without a piercing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous