All Comments on 'Shared Fantasy: Heather's Wish'

by JamesSD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Shared experience....

Congratulations. You indicated the story was very real and it came across that way. To me, it was far more erotic than the vast majority of anal stories, too many which appear written by people who have never tried anal. Your girlfriend's thoughts and expressions were very much like those of women who have given me their anal virginity. The obvious communications and caring for each other's feelings came through in the story, unlike the many anal stories which seem written by angry men bent on demeaning women.

Again, congratulations on sharing a real experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You Made It Real

with the verbal exchanges and you made it respectful of each other - nice work and very erotic.

Grey BeardGrey Beardalmost 19 years ago
Sharing is better than lust.

Your own words say it all ... Thank You for a very nice story that says so much more about love than simple sex.

"Thank you," she whispered.

Tom couldn't help chuckling. "I should be thanking you."

"Ok, we'll call that a team effort. It was wonderful. It feels strange, but it definitely stimulates my brain exactly how I thought it would."

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
A Loving, Sexy Event

Well done! Sexy and sensitive. You wrote this excellent story with feeling. The only thing is that they went into the bedroom twice. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

I've just finished reading this author's "Shy Girl" as well, and both are very capably written. "Shared Fantasy" is more romantic than "Shy Girl," but it's also a little more predictable. That's not really a bad thing, as "Shared Fantasy" is very much an idealized version of a couple's first anal experience. Nice work!

raymond77raymond77over 11 years ago
Follow Up???

Loved your story, quite similar to my own first anal experience, though mine happened much later in life. What about the follow-up, when the girlfriend fulfills his fantasy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous