All Comments on 'A Mother's Wrath Ch. 00: Prologue'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
skinnyozskinnyozover 5 years ago
Please keep this going

You have me intrigued please keep it going

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 5 years ago
Can't wait

For the next chapter.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
Interesting

Would like to read more.

The MouseThe Mouseover 5 years ago
Very promising

Looking forward to reading more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I concur...

...with skinnyoz. I want to read about what happened to the sorority 'sisters' who seemed to think it 'all right' to humiliate these other pledges with no thought about the possibility of retribution by the affected pledges. Revenge is a 'mother' and this mother WILL have her revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

looking forward to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Fabulous story idea! So intriguing! I even managed to find “Chapter 1: Destiny”. However, I can not find anything beyond that, which is a huge shame. I was rather hoping there would be a chapter for every one (or at most two at a time) of the sorority sisters, showing how Avigail’s mother got revenge for her daughter and everyone else that was so badly abused and humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It’s not what I’d consider BDSM which is what made me curious enough to look at this story. What it is is self entitled bitches spreading misery. I’ve no plans to read more of this Non Con is not my thing. Personally I’d be taking measure to get them permanently expelled and prosecuted.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is severely hard to follow!

PerverPeperPerverPeper13 days ago

Very good ! Five stars.

PP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
1225 Followers
It is with great sadness I can confirm I have once again started a tight, short story only to have it spiral out of control into a sprawling odyssey.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES