All Comments on 'Night Train Nudity'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousover 5 years ago
Where will your imagination take us next?

Goodness you are making it hard for me to keep up with all your stories. Damn good fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Loved driving naked or cross dressed when I was a train driver if stopped used to do a challenge walk down the side and back

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get your terminology straight

The general premise is fine, but get your railroad terminology right. Engineers do not "drive" trains, since trains do not have a "steering wheel". You should perhaps either stick to a transportation mode that you understand, or else do a little background work to make the story more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Love your stories with the actress losing their clothes on purpose. Hope of another train adventure. Thanks for sharing

TrueMortTrueMortalmost 5 years ago
different

and I like it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy

Sexy story with an intriguing setting. Are we going to see any more Night Train adventures? Perhaps introducing a fellow female engineer or conductor to the fun and excitement?

OttawaGuy50sOttawaGuy50sover 4 years ago
Nice premise

I am not into forced anything but I really enjoyed the nakedness while “driving” the train :-P (Ignore the dumb comments, this is a STORY, not a documentary.) That aside, the thrill of possible exposure has always been a turn on for me and I felt every moment of your adventure. I will now be reading more of your stories.

Thanks for sharing!

OttawaGuy50s

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Wanted to Like This

I really wanted to like this . I know this is a sexual fantasy , not a documentary . But I can't suspend disbelief but so far .

The storyline would have been fine in a totally made up environment , but every single thing about railroad procedure and terminology was massively wrong, by order of magnitude .

Please continue writing . Just either add just a little credibility to real settings , or create your own setting and own it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

excellent story! but i kinda wish they fucked her in the video too, if a video of her cumming on youtube is gonna stay up, might as well have her get creampied too. but maybe thats just me. hope you write more like this! thank you for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wasn't going to comment, but a quick glance at other comments forced my hand. Don't let the people bitching about terminology get you down, the story was great. And to those commenters, it's not that deep. This to something to read and enjoy/get off to, not to critique like a fucking documentary about trains. None of this would happen irl, so don't judge it as such. That's all.

TheNewNo2TheNewNo228 days ago

I enjoy the story, but as a railway worker the idea of someone walking around a depot without boots and a hi-vis is appalling. I get that it's fantasy but that bit ruined it for me. Still, excellently written, and very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
1229 Followers
It is with great sadness I can confirm I have once again started a tight, short story only to have it spiral out of control into a sprawling odyssey.