All Comments on 'The Jerkoff Club'

by MADDRAPPER

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fantastic!

I LOVED it! fyi: I don't generally check this category either. I agree w/ the other guy's comment about perhaps using the Gay Male category. As him, even though the guys ARE straight, I think you would get more readership there, too. FYI: I am a straight female and this is one of my fantasies: watching a bunch of guys jerk-off. GREAT story! ty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Came half-way through!

Had to visit twice just to get to the end as I was cumming so hard before they'd even taken off their underwear.

I totally wish my friends were this cool about shit like this!

randduderanddudeover 17 years ago
Really hot and VERY interesting!

Left me wishing I was a club member! I'm a straight male, but very curious about this level of male/male interaction. Fantastic story line, well written. I found that this story really turned me on.

barryanchormanbarryanchormanover 17 years ago
Would love to have mates who were up for this.

Great Story. had my cock rock hard .. I'm a married man.Consider my self to be straight. But I love to Masturbate offten, and the thought of having my friends round whilst I masturbated is a real turn on.. Are there any Guys In the Blackpool area of the UK want to form a Wanking Club .

email me barryanchorman@yahoo.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
One Torrid Tale

Any story that can get an octogenerian beating his meat like a teen-ager has got to be tops--thank you RAPPER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fucking awesome

as a straight woman, this made me horny as hell. it was nice to see a masterbation story about guys, they mostly are about girls touching themselves, but all the details were amazing, watching guys masterbate is such a huge turn on of mine that to find this story made my day....and my night

wdbtchrwdbtchralmost 13 years ago
Nice story

I like the concept, but can't help wondering if there's any reality to it really happening. Worth investigating futher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Glad to finally find this story! I've wanted to start my own club! I'm straight too, but always wanted to do this with mutual fans who are erotic enough to enjoy it for what it is!! I got started when a neighbor guy asked if i wanted to join him at his house. His sister and a visiting cousin were outside and heard us talking and tryed to get us to let them in. We had just cum, but it was fantastic, and now at this age, 62, still want to participate. Got to finish the rest of the chapters and get off a few times!! Happy jerking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!

Have always wanted to do this! I think it would be cool and exciting to watch a few friends stroking their cocks and shooting their loads! I fantasize about doing this while I jerk off. Just turned 70 , but I still love to stroke my cock like I did as a teen. Been married twice but have always enjoyed jerking off!!!

wdbtchrwdbtchralmost 9 years ago
Very hot story

I wonder if any man hasn't had this fantasy at one time or another. It's too bad guys can't get over the idea of seeing another man cum. Not a problem for me, I'm a total exhibitionist and voyeur and have been masturbating publicly since I was old enough to get into adult theaters. It's a real thrill for me to stand as I'm ready to cum in front of strangers in the theater. Many years ago I had a man ask me if I was planning on cumming in the theater and I said, "Yes, definitely!" He asked if he could watch and when I agreed, he pulled out a small flashlight and shined it on my cock as I blew my load. Between his light and the strobe effect from the light of the screen you could see my cum flying down the aisle. Getting a round of applause made my balls tingle.

medcitycplmedcitycplabout 8 years ago
Have to love the buddy bates!

I think many young men learned about masturbation from older brothers or cousins ect. I myself was taught about masturbation by a cousin, we used to look at playboy and penthouse magazines and kneel around in a circle stroking our cocks until we all blew our loads. I am sure our bedrooms reaked of sex from all this. We did this pretty much everytime we were together from like age 14 to age 18!! I literally masturbated 100s of times back then with my cousin and other friends! Great bro bonding times! I truely miss these sessions and wish more adult men would continue to do this, and there wasnt such a stigma attached to it!!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 8 years ago
We had one

We didn't call it that, in fact we didn't call it anything. In truth, there was only two permanent members ... Seeking out other like minded guys/close friends who would admit it might be a blast - no pun intended. The one deviation evolved into allowing one to stroke another's cock, although not a requirement. There were a few sessions that the wives attended (only 3 guys and 3 gals - they also did their pussies). Don't think the group will continue after 'our leader/host/promoter' died unexpectedly last year. Kinda lost the spirit of the thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Help a friend

I will help jerk off a hard cock of a good friend just to do it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So hot

As a voyeur female ,guys cumming is my favorite, and guys watching porn and jerking off together is my go to fantasy, this has me so wet

AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 4 years ago
Nice!!

Great story very well told! I'm a member of a chapter here, mostly all older guys and sure do enjoy out meetings!

Had a woman member for a while Anon, that was LOADS of fun too, nothing like watching a live woman and being watched by her as she plays.... wowsa!!

Feel free to reach out if youd like to watch sometime Anon..... here or same moniker at yahoo.com

HornyHub54HornyHub54almost 4 years ago
Brings back memories

Did a club as a teen, and it was lots of fun. Would LOVE to do now with my buddies. Only how to start. Such good fun and bonding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot as hell

I’m straight but I love the idea of it, a jerk off club sounds amazing and wouldn’t mind trying it sometime, getting all naked and watching and jerking off at the same time, such a turn on, wish I could find some of these clubs around... I was throbbing reading these stories and blew my load

subfacesubfaceover 2 years ago

Melbourne Wankers. Up to 100 in one area. Check out the site for info.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it, want to find club with some friends

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written and very hot. A club like this would be ideal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous