All Comments on 'Gwen The Pissmop: The End'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is the end :-(

Another hot and wet story. Too bad this is the last. However the flow had to end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Greta read

I loved every one of the "Gwen" stories. And I'd really like you to write more about both Gwen and Sarah.

What happened to the four parts that you mentioned in the beginning of 'Gwen The Pissmop: A "Golden" Wedding'. After that hot story I was very much looking forward to 'COMING NEXT "THE (GOLDEN) BRIDAL SHOWER.'

Anyway, thanks for writing and submitting these. I really love pissing both in stories and in life, though I have not found many women who would participate with me.

And thanks for posting your favorites. I'm going to read them--after I finish with your stories.

Absolutely the highest rating to your work. Well written, well paced, just tops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
pee fantasy

This has long been a fantasy of mine, to be tied naked in a kiddie pool, and let all kinds of people pee on me. By the time everyone has emptied their bladders, every part of my body has been pissed on, even as they are riding my cock, or my mouth, while pissing. The pool ends up half full of piss, with me literally having a piss bath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

Its an awesme finish ... I wish I too had a finace who I cid piss on

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Have guys too!

Wish it was me in the tub, with guys coming in the bathroom all day filling up the tub! I'd wear a satin shirt and tie, with satin pants! Boy my cock would be hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
[]

No way, Jose. Way too much. If this is for the reader, it's bull shit. This was for the writer. As a straight male, I skipped to the end for this comment...which is just one question: WHY? It started off good. Why ruin it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous