All Comments on 'Sister Cums Home'

by tight_thong

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
stopped too early, described too little

A nice plot, although nothing special. But you could have described much more. For example, how the sister looks like: tall or small, blond, brunette or black, big or rather small tits, slim or rather corpulent and so on.

You also could have described the brother a bit, for example how big he is (both meanings...).

The age of the siblings might also be interesting (18, 20, 25, whatever).

There are a lot more things you could concentrate on describing, these were only the most important ones.

I liked the part at the end a lot, but not as and ending. The end came to fast (maybe because of the lack of description), but at least it makes appetite for the next part (I love volitional impregnation, that's why I rated with 75 and not with 50).

Hermit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Mixed Up

First, she's wearing pink boy shirts and a thong, and then he pulls down her running pants? <eyeroll>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good but...

Slow it down a little the next time. Take more time with description and mood setting. You have the bare bones of a good fic. You can flesh it out in the next chapter. She's probably already pregnant. Tell the story don't describe it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sorry, but this story was boring...same old,...

same old, yawn! This EXACT theme has been done sooo many times, if you can't thing of something unique, a different twist in the story, leave it alone...be original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You're Onto A Good Story. Keep It Going

You could have future chapters entail all of what I see as the hottest topics of all.

He could knock her up, then have her seduce a good candidate at college, then lie to the guy and tell him she's pregnant with his baby. They would get married of course with the unwitting hubby not knowing his bride is actually presenting him an incestual lovechild she conceived with her brother for him to raise.

That cuckolding could continue as the brother impregnates his sister on other occasions in the future and the husband, completely unaware of his being cuckolded gets tricked into raising more children his wife actually made with her brother

danlydanlyalmost 19 years ago
More detail

As said before, this is the same old "my god, I got my sibling pregnant" routine, with a touch of panty fetish. While not boring in itself, this text could have used longer and more sensual expositions on the activities of the characters, and definitely some stronger mental innuendo.

Kudos on gender bending, though, this is a good first try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Can't wait for the next one...

Can't wait for the next part. Maybe it'll be about the mentally retarded kids incest couples produce. Jackass! People who have kids and are related, end up having retarded and deformed kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hey

I loved that story can't wait for the other one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nxt chapter

go go go go go go go go go go go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
one third

only one third of a story no background to set up the story and no end total waste of time. chapter one should have told of them as kids and set up their relationship prior to this story. the third chapter would tell if she got pregnant and what the parents think of it and if they find out they were screwing. also in the third chapter you could tell if they keep screwing or if it was a one week thing never to happen again. never post the middle of a story either post a complete story (in chapters or not) or post nothing do all readers a favor and delete this and start over and do it right this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a really good story

And, folks, use a little imagination. Dez wants her brother Derrick to fuck a baby up her cunt. Now, do you think any brother who hears that...request from his sister is going to put up a whole lot of objections? Derrick's going to be sticking his big stiff cock and unloading his brotherly balls up his sister's cute little twat over and over again. Dez's twat'll be overflowing with her brother's creamy sperm. She WANTS her bro to give her his baby, and Derrick's sure to do that righteous job. The baby'll be a nice little souvenir of their hot incestuous fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
6/10

Felt it was a bit rushed, great details though. A good editor would make this story golden!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
waste of time

this was had to be written by a grade school dropout, if this guy graduated high school he needs to give back his diploma he sucks at simple writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
to be continued?

You shouldn't bother!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

2 What an idiot, she goes for a shower & he doesn't clean up under HER bed! Who'd believe anyone is that dumb? This long with other mistakes shows why the good writers get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In my entire 50 year life, I have never known a brother and sister who have chatted for hours about old times during summer vacation. That is almost as stupid as a guy with an 8 inch cock. The only people that care about the size of a guy's cock in a story are gay men. If that is who you wrote this for, it should probably be between same sex partners. Less than one percent of the white men in the world have an 8 inch cock. Since you are measuring in inches, you must be writing about someone in the US. I don't know how people can take a good idea and fucki it up so much with stupid details. If he is stupid enough to throw her panties under the bed and not wash them or at least hide them, he is too fucking stupid to be in college. She goes straight from finding the panties to jerking him off? This is too ridiculous to even consider.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the stupidest stories i have ever read. Alert: NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE SIZE OF A GUY'S DICK EXCEPT GAY MEN!!! I don't know who is stupider, the guy who won't clean up under the bed when he has a chance or the people who actually think this is good. Do these people even have contact with humans? This is completely ridiculous and could only happen in the mind of a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought about me and my sister fucking before I loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous