All Comments on 'The Man at the Door'

by rockandroller

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
English LadyEnglish Ladyalmost 19 years ago
Hot little story!

I'm just not sure I enjoyed the second person view of it, some of it worked well but other parts just seemed to Jar. Very hot though, her just pulling down her jeans to expose her ass seemed very sexy to me!

PuffPuffalmost 19 years ago
This is more like it

Very nice, very hot, very erotic. I suspected she knew her assailant, but I'm sure she didn't expect the hitting or the roughness of the act. This story is sexy! Now, if only I could.... ;-)

David48David48almost 19 years ago
Saw it coming!

I knew after the "handsome stranger" part! Doesn't matter! Still VERY hot!

markoss3markoss3over 16 years ago
Very Nice Story

That story really generates the heat. Yes I wondered if he knew her but was fooled a bit by his roughness and by him taking her anally without lube. Then when she mentioned her thankfullness for her hubby indulging her darker desires I knew she wanted to be just Taken. Nice story. Good touches. Well put together and well paced. You can feel the urgency. As good for what it says as for what it strategically leaves out.

Thanks for the very hot ride.

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good One

Your story got my cunt dripping !!!!!! JOAN @ The JERSEY SHORE

dadeesgrldadeesgrlover 14 years ago
Perfect As Always

Have read this story several times since you wrote it....still the best writer on this site.....Love how you paint such vivid pictures & pull the reader right into the action....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well-told....

and well-written.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Much better

I read another story that ended with a similar situation--- husband fulfilling wife's rape fantasy. That one was disappointing in the end, because the husband seemed to be relatively insecure at the end. This one is much better for some reason. Not sure why, but the man you have created just seems so incredibly masculine and rough, and once transformed into the husband, still doesn't seem to have lost that ferocity. Mmm. Now that is a husband! Actually much like my own. Haven't had an actual full scenario like this one though. Eventually I'm sure that will be remedied. Good read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well written

my foot--does not know the difference between the verbs to lie and to lay.

he is not alone however for very few writers on here do.they are of course mostly american.perhaps this explains it.

redfishjimredfishjimover 6 years ago
I can't believe I liked it

I usually don't read stories in this genre, but I have enjoyed so many of your other stories that I thought what the hell. I'm glad I did. I found my self turned on in spite of my misgivings at the outset. I was hoping it would turn out to be this woman fantasizing, and the ending was even better as it was a loving husband fulfilling his wife's fantasy. Well done again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockandroller@rockandroller
2227 Followers
Here we have tales of forbidden romances, easy girls, and men and women who experience the fun of discovering something new about themselves or their lovers. Check out the older stories too - some have a different flavor than the ones you've already read, and others are in th...

story TAGS