All Comments on 'Wife Gets Gangbanged Ch. 03'

by Clansmansco

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I'm afraid

your territory has been marked too many times already.

The territory has been declared a public park for all cumers.

A true fantasy. In the world of realism, a man that would stick his cock in a cocktail of cum like this is like a person that would play Russian roulette with an automatic pistol rather than a revolver.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER: DIVORCE

I CANT WAIT FOR TEH NEXT CHAPTER, A COURTROOM DRAMA. ITS TOO LATE FOR A MARRAGE COUNSELR TOO DO ANY GOOD. IF ONLY HE HAD A CAMERA HE COULD HAVE BEEN SURE OF HER GETTING NOTHNG IN THE DIVORCE. THE FINAL CHAPTER SHOULD HAVE THE HUSBAND SITTING IN HIS HOUSE (WHICH THE EX GOT NONE OF) WITH HIS NEW WIFE WHO KNOWS WHAT MARRIAGE VOWS MEAN. DEPENDING ON WHICH STATE THIS TOOK PLACE, SUE BROKE A BUNCH OF LAWS, UNFORTUNATELY NONE OF WHICH CARRY THE DEATH PENALTY. SHE SHOULD ROT IN JAIL FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE. AND SHE'S GOING TO HELL ANYWAY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
An asswipe story

A lousy piece of shit story. This is the worst story posted here in a long time. You, the author, must be a sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well As You Can See

it's more important to get the readers off than yourself if you write and publish. Not to say that a few jaded sicko's won't support you.

Self cuckolding is deviantly pitifull and demeaning of all normal males especially husbands who are not braindead.

Do you need some therapy - soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Umm, it's fiction...

I think the comments here are ridiculous. The story is a fantasy. If you think cuckold fantasy is a sick topic then you should have known not to read it from the subject and the title. To berate the piece on that basis is moronic. It was a decent story of the type and if your criticism is going to simply be that the author must be sick, then it wasn't aimed at you and you shouldn't have read it. Go back to reading your Danielle Steele novels you pussy.

crazybbwgirlcrazybbwgirlalmost 19 years ago
awesome

One of the hottest stories I've read in a long time. Perhaps because its a long time fantasy of mine! To be ravished by a roomful of men? What's not to like? mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ridiculous Comments Praising Self Cuckolding

You go jaded cuckster as you need this jolt of demeanment - of humiliation - thats what weak pitiful men wan't - so if you are in need suck it up - take 9th's in this case or just watch the hemungus cocks closely as a biGAY might before diving in.

Remember - you have rights - you can be a subhuman sicko if you need to be - go for it - who needs respect anyway - certainly not you weird little sick one. get some help soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
8 men

my girlfriend and i really enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Enjoyed It

The comments left by other people who didn't like this story should get a grip. It is after, all fantasy. If those who didn't care for the story didn't like it then they should have passed when they saw the title. How did they expect it to end?

Anyway, I enjoyed the story, even wrote the author and told the author I did. It is hot, and to me a bit funny the way it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Superb

A really great story, My ulimate fantasy - not quite sure if I think of myself as the watching Husband or the slut Wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Had me so worked up and my wife was wishing it was her!

DesireeDDesireeDover 12 years ago
I wish, I wish

All that attention from so many men! Being dominated and used and given so much pleasure, I wish it was me in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'd love to watch my wife get bi gang banged but I would want to join in the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mmmmmmm

Nice...! Lovetobe gangbanged raped and filled with cum in my pussy..

LassseHLassseHabout 2 years ago

I have been hoping for years to see my real wife become a really horny slut

Too bad it was not my wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous