All Comments on 'Anal Pleasure'

by bigbeautiful

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Start...

Lube, lube, lube...then lots of foreplay and continued play. I've never met a woman that did not enjoy anal sex once properly initiated into it. Of course, it helps if they have a kinky side...

bigbeautifulbigbeautifulalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I would like to thank everyone for the nice comments I am receiving in the feedback. I got a bit of advice myself that I wanted to share with the readers because I believe it is a very important detail I overlooked.

To the person who sent me this thank you and I hope you don't mind my sharing!

"The best choice for lubrication is olive oil. It's a bit messier, but it doesn't dry up as fast, and it is a natural tissue softener, which benefits the woman."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
another suggestion

I liked your article with a few minor, personal exceptions.

When doing anal or as a preparation for anal the man can never do too much oral and more oral and more again. I slowly add a finger into her ass as I lick her clit. After she has her first orgasm I try to keep the finger in as I keep licking so she gets used to the sexual stimiulation of something--a finger--in her ass. Then a 2nd finger goes alongside the first, wiggling along in sync with her second orgasm and finally--dependinig on how relaxed she is, I take her rear entry or doggy, usually rear entry with her flat on her stomach so that I can again stimulate her clit with My fingers as I do her.

Many women have told me (humbly LOL) that they have NEVER had anyone do it that good to them and a phrase "when can we do that again?" is one I dearly love to hear.

sirdonohio@netscape.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Anal Basics We All Need To Know!

Great Article and most helpfull! All guys should read this on a regular basis! If you want it you need to know it! Thank You!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your help is greatly appreciated

I have wanted my wife to enjoy it however she is not into the foreplay part. How can I bring her to more of an adventurous erotic state?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mmmmm.....

While it took me some time to be initiated into anal, due to male partners reluctance when I (female) tried to encourage. Finally have a partner who is only too willing to introduce me to the other type of orgasm...still find it's got to be a part of lots of lube, foreplay and a pre-anal relaxant lube massaged prior but OMG sooooo worth it. I will shamelessly point my butt begging for it, nothing beats the tightness and .... maybe like a previous comment said, gotta be a lil kinky and that I'm proud to be if it feels this good! :-) Send all the anal loving men downunder!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Shit ....happens

Thnx for the advice. I miss the part before you get to business. My wish is to enter/penetrate a clean tube. How do I take care of that without spoiling the romance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gratitude

Thank you so much for writing both an intelligent AND steamy article about anal pleasure. I've found a shocking lack of information and fantasy present in heterosexual sex education around anal pleasure and health and am profoundly relieved and also turned by the pleasure possibilities of this play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Well a good way to get your girl to have anal is to bend her over and finger her pussy from behind while shes in the position for anal and then while shes enjoying it her asshole will loosen up and then put another finger in her ass and fuck both holes and he will like it more then! my gf came so much and was screaming! then move to anal sex :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
shy

i boyfriend loves anal sex with me , he has lately asked me to pleasure him anally also , but it has been a long time and im nervous , where do i start ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more needed

I have always enjoyed anal, but it would never work for me the way you laid it out. Pussy juices don't work, a good lube specified for anal is best. Also you have to start small and work up to a penis. He should use only his finger there first, slow and teasing, then a toy that is thin, then one a little thicker etc. It is always quite pleasurable that way. Starting out with a penis is just asking for pain if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Preparation

Do you recommend doing something to prepare for anal. I bought a butt plug and was planning on putting that on on the day of my first anal experience. But I also was thinking about going on an all liquid diet two days before the big day. Would that be a good idea?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anal pleasure,

More time and detail should be spent on cleaning inside the anus (getting the shit out). And what to use to improve the smell and taste while licking.

Regards, Kim

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good info, but...

Doggy is not a great position to try anal for the first time. It tenses the muscles, causing more pain. I'd suggest laying on one side with knees up to the chest. This relaxes the muscles and helps avoid some pain

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
For the recipient

The tip I learned from working health care and have found the be most helpful on the receiving end, aside from lube, is how to open the sphincter. To do this, simply push like you would for a bowel movement without squeezing. Once the head (finger, toy, etc.) makes it through the sphincter, the biggest obstacle (no pun intended) is out of the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous