All Comments on 'House of Cards Ch. 02'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
Good story but your chapters are too short!

My only complaint.

What should he do? Well DNA testing on the panties comes to mind. He could prove it wasn't his semen.

Then what? Live with a lying, cheating wife? I don't think so? He gave her the opportunity to 'fess up and she didn't take it. And she gave him a stupid refutable lie - "It was yours." Now she is alerted he knows. Wonder if she will cool it. I loved the "Nobody does it like you do" line. Whoops again.

Ohio, if you are going to write short chapters please write them quickly!

cloacascloacasalmost 19 years ago
OK, but

My problem with this story, which isn't bad, is that he's already told her he knows. If it continues, then she's scum. She'd have to be stupid not to realize that he can count days and that they didn't have sex when she said. Why not say he knows she's lying? Why not bring things to a head? When she made an obvious lie, when it crossed his mind that she was fucking on their anniversary, he should have been more confrontational, not less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
why does he bother to 'prove'?

the only court that counts is him, and she failed there.

why does he need to prove? get a no-fault divorce, split the assets and it is over.

DNA of the thong is extra.

but is she working for time, why? is there some financial scam in progress?

PArebelPArebelalmost 19 years ago
Enjoying it

Don't keep us waiting too long for the next installment. A longer chapter would be appreciated.

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 19 years ago
So so....

This started out with possibilities, but now I'm wondering... It is agonizingly slow developing. This chapter could have been just a couple of paragraphs; it was hardly more. I hope the next chapter has more substance and covers more ground.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 19 years ago
Why

qould the goofy fucker not tell Maryanne that he knew when they made love last and it was sure as hell not Thursday night. This is totally implausible.

If he was so repulsed by the idea of her fucking another man, and knowing that the guy had cum in her barebacked, could he eat her pussy? Now author, if you had said in the storyline, that he was so upset that he went to sleep in the spare room or one of the kid's rooms, that would have made more sense to this reader.

I'm afraid just like a previous poster, that he is about to wimp out, and not wanting another controntation with her, eats her pussy with a fresh load of stranger cum in her. even worse, he is so afraid to confront her about her infidelity that he raises a stump bred kid of her's and her lovers.

I hope that is not the case. I would quit reading the story right now too. Please don't let the fucker she is fucking turn out to be a black man with a 12 inch cock either. That would qualify the story for the WWW.darkwanderer.net story site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well....

Posting a piece of a story with just a possible next chapter is a bit like shutting an airplane off 100 feet over the end of the runway and getting out.

This one doesn't work, the wife is busted and knows it, no place left to go unless he decides to like it or something.

beesfanbeesfanalmost 19 years ago
Hmm!

The comments generated by chapter 1 were almost universally approving, but that average appears to have taken a beating in chapter 2. For what it's worth, my opinion is that in order for the husband's reaction in the second part to be credible, there has to be at least a scintilla of doubt in his mind that she is cheating, as is the case in most stories of this nature. In this story, he has the dirty thong AND her glib and crass lie explaining how the sticky stuff came to be present on the offending article. This removes any doubt and should therefore have led to immediate confrontation, hence the frustration contained in many of the comments received so far. The search for proof in other stories, allowing the confrontation to be delayed, is, usually, to confirm a suspicion not to verify a truth already self-evident. Just my view, obviously, but you might like to cut to the chase in this story sooner rather than later. It is also my view that you write very fluently and well and I hope that you will continue to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
as the others say

he already knows ...and she has to be able t ocount also ...he didnt fuck her thurs... no man will eat another mans cum ...i damn sure wouldnt eat her again unless i was positive she wasnt fucking someone else ...d othe dna test i also agree this needs to come to a head much sooner than you seem to want to ... do you just wantto drag it out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bullshit

I wept. I can't Live without her. She is my life. I wanted to cry. I'm sorry. BULLSHIT!

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Sick.....

The content/plot of this story is sick, sick, sick. You are providing a dogma that is very much against human nature. So what if she is fucking another guy? I believe that in the Bible it says that God made the world in 6 days and looked back on the 7th and exclaimed that what He made was good? And that includes the ability of a man or woman to fuck others that they may not be married to, at random or at will? The last time I checked, a cock or a pussy did not have anything that was attached to their first partner to be somehow "welded" to that person for the next 70 or so years. You write with a similarity of ignorance fueled by man-made dogma. When you get around to writing true fantasy, please let me know?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
IT COULD STILL TURN OUT TO BE A GOOD STORY!

I am afraid that this story has the wimp husband signs written all over it. But there still might be hope.

The story is quickly moving in the direction of the wrong genre for this story at this point – the detective genre. Sorry pal, on the front of ‘who done it, give me the proof’ the mission is fully accomplished. All the evidence - material and circumstantial is already there.

By universal consensus, and thus with the certainty of stating the obvious it is clear that at this point of the story: we all know at least three facts. First, we know for sure that, the husband knows that his wife cheated. Second, we know that the husband has all the evidence that he needs, to support a divorce claim in court. Third, therefore if the husband chooses, he could end his marriage, and the author, this story within one paragraph - not hurting the reader’s intelligence, no hard feelings.

BUT – it is not inevitable that the story should go down hill in the road of redundancy and predictability. Actually, the story is salvageable –that is, if the author shifts gear and changes focus to issues that relate to the inner psyche of the husband and may be to some extent the wife’s. At that point the story will be more of a psychological thriller. Under this domain, the story could cover a lot of ground. Other authors in this site frequently choose this avenue and the possibilities are endless.

Here are some random suggestions. Assuming that the husband does not want to throw the wife right away, change the dynamics of the relations. Declare that the husband needs some time alone to think things through. Let her brew in her own juices. Let her taste some of her own medicine. See if it brings about some real change in her. See if he wants her than. Maybe HE changes too through the process and realizes that he deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wimp husband?

Well, of course! This story isn't going to resolve into a wimp husband theme. It already has! The man has absolutely no balls. He already KNOWS his wife is cheating, and in this chapter discovers she's done it on a day that they were supposedly celebrating their togetherness.

There may be mental problems being suffered by the wife, and if so the story could be saved. I see absolutely NO other matter that would save this. And any kind of reflection by the husband would have led him to this conclusion. Instead he is afraid to even have an open discussion with her.

I gave it a 25 strictly because the author is giving us emotion. Otherwise it was an absolute zero.

Scribe36

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good so far

Oh for the love of God people, the guy is in shock that his wife just lied to him and is obviously cheating on him. Sure, he could tell her he knows she's lying but he doesn't have proof and maybe, just maybe he wants to make sure. You know, not throw away his marriage if it can be helped. Its still just chapter two. Perhaps some more plot and drama are called for before he confronts her. She obviously isn't going to tell the truth (whatever it may be) until he has undeniable proof (this happens quite a lot in real life folks). I wonder if some of you dissenters live in a fantasy world yourselves. "Just get a no fault divorce..blah blah blah." Yeah, that solves everything there..especially when the courts are biased as all hell against men. Sure, that'd be realistic. Give up his house, assets, access to kids all because he knows she lied and cheated but he has no proof. He'd be eaten alive in court.

Anyway, good story so far author. Hope to see the next chapter soon.

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeoplealmost 19 years ago
Wimp?

First off, i think the story is fair, but I wanted to get a word about the people calling thi a wimp in the making story. Have any of you seriously ever been in a situation where your love true or otherwise MIGHT be cheating. And thats just it...might be...not for sure. Unless you have seen the actual deed or seen pics of said event, you DONT truly know. maybe its juts wishfull thinking but if you love or have loved your wife/girlfriend, your loath to dump her just for a uncertain feeling. Now so far the story is working up to him being 100% sure, but not yet. Ok yes, in the story...shes cheating...of course she is, but he has to be convinced because he doesnt want to be. But that doesnt make him a winp...yet. Hes a wimp if he stays after hes done more searching and is a bit more sure in his head she is.Personally I like the stories where the hubby beats the shit outta the lover and kicks the wife out in the cold on her ass....anyway, wimp maybe, but let the guy get there.

ryu77ryu77almost 19 years ago
Chill out!!!

Never underestimate the power of deceit of a cheater. The most important step he has to take is to find out who the person is. She will lie her ass off until he has real proof, like photos or video.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 19 years ago
Don't know what to feel.

You have seriously hindered the flow of your story with these few paragraphs you tossed out. As you can see from the commenters, no two readers seem to be getting the same thing from your story. Wimp? Not a wimp? Who the heck can tell? We have only drabs of information. She may have been in some accident and is applying a lot of salve to a very tender area. No one sends the wife's panties out to an FBI crime lab to be tested for cum, with the possible exception of Ken Starr (remember him?) I do think you may, or may not, have something of interest going here, but your habit of prematurely ejaculating a chapter has detracted from your effort. I do hope other authors see the hazards of offering small tidbits to the discerning readers of LE.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 19 years ago
Been there, done that...

Can't say as I like or dislike Ch 1 and 2, as I went through almost exactly what he described in the story. Even though it was 20 years ago now, I remember the details with great accuracy. What I did was got a lawyer and a detective, proved the deception, got a divorce and custody of the kids. Not a fun time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Story going; but short chapters

Congrats, well written and true to life. I, like others would like the tale to be less a serial which seems to be the trend lately. I suspect that the wife has been swinging, without hubby, for a few years since the subject was first raised at the party several years ago. The problem remains the same, she violated trust and lied. Maybe I'm wrong, but there could be a few other directions the author is taking other than detective work and inevitable controntation. I am looking forward to the author's telling of the conclusion, hopefully in longer segments. Thanks for the effort. J bootmastr.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HOUSE OF CARDS!!!

You have expressed very well the fragility of all marriages and the cornerstone of sound communication. You state that these two know each other so well [" the honeymoons" look and "what is troubling you"], yet you allow your characters to "act out of character". Have them back on track to discuss the "problem" head on...like it seems they have done in the past...otherwise...you are saying the marriage was a sham from the get go ..and if there was no marriage...then no marriage is lost...because it never really existed. 'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice start

I think you created some interest here. I know you did mine. I wish they were a bit longer so we have more info and not have to wait days to get another nibble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
what i would do

If i were the husband i would refuse to even touch her and spend my time with the kids and try and get proof(incase of divorce) maybe she would come to her senses and see that her husband is diguested with her atleast thats what i would

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
cheating slut

I really like this story so far. I also agree that it is to early to see if this husband is a wimp or not.I personally like the stories where the husbands gets revenge on his wife and her lover. Good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Surprise?

Very well witten story-- nice gradual build of the tension felt by husband. If this is typical Literotica story, wife must be pure as the driven snow and completely faithful. Cheating wives in this genre, when accused of cheating by husband, typically either turn pale and start sobbing hysterically or else they become angry and hurt and accuse the husband of being paranoid.Marianne, (I think thats her name ) merely laughs and comes up with plausible explanation for cum laden panties. She must be innocent. This is slightly reminiscent of recent story by REGade called "Tell Tale Signs" I'm betting she is innocent. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Please Let The Story Unfold More Commentators

Talented writting and flow - nice description of settings - emotions are cranked up among readers and his character. All in all a very good start. Those who don't understand his tentativeness haven't been there have they author.

I must admit that the sex with her was something that made me question to a degree the story path's credibility but it seemed a release for him in the manner described - almost vengeful.

So, lets be patient for a bit - give the man some room to let the story unfold - then make judgements if warranted by what occurs.

Take your time author - let it reflect your intentions and be to your standards - do it right - not harried.

Thanks again Author - I appreciate your talent, theme of consequence and time spent for our entertainment - with high Regard

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
I agree with "good so far"

He definitely has to have proof.

Don7654, Do you understand that when you marry the two become one. That pussy becomes part of YOU. And she is getting YOU fucked!!

Kinda sounds like she has been lured into gangbangs! Rohypnol and pictures???

Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 19 years ago
I thought there was a twist coming too

but I dont see how it can plausibly happen now. After the wife's lie, Im afraid this story can only end in one of four possible ways:

- husband goes totally against character & becomes a happy swinger or willing cuckold (i.e. he forgets the bigger issue concerning the wife's lies and deceit because this was secretly what he always wanted)

- the wife gives some kind of implausible explanation for her cheating (blackmail etc) but is really broken up over hurting her husband and they reconcile. Never mind that he gave her a chance to come clean and that she glibly and without compunction lied to his face - she was really wrestling with her conscience at the time <sarcasm>

- wife isnt cheating & the husband has some kind of head injury that impaired his short-term memory so he couldnt remember fucking his wife. Either that or some other revelation that doesnt fit with the story thus far but allows a perfectly innocent explanation for the husband's 'evidence'.

- a flawed story that is just what it seems. The wife is cheating & the husband does leave her. In this case the build-up, short chapters, husband becoming obsessed with proof when, in his mind, he already knows the answers etc would make it a flawed cheating/divorce/husbands finds someone better story IMO (see beesfan & Harddaysknight's comments). Even if the husband blurting out his suspicions & then biding his time looking for proof is realistic (which I dont think it is - at least the biding his time part), it doesnt make for good fiction.

I hope Im wrong and that the author surprizes me but I cant really see how the author can satisfactorily write himself out of the corner he's put himself in with pt 2.

No matter how it ends, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Confused by a lack of balls

I'm confused by the hubby pulling in his horns, when he confronted her, and she lied to his face, and he knew it! I mean if you've got the balls to start a confrontation on this subject, why would he just drop it? Didn't fit with what was going on at the time. I am shocked and overjoyed at the number of comments against wimp, cuckold stories. It does my heart good to know I'm not the only one who is disgusted by the epidemic of these kind of stories. I hope you can figure out how to come back with an excellent chapter 3. Good luck, and keep on writin em.

Tim C.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Another Letdown?

Why is this reminding me of "Law of the Heart?"

The story is very well written, but the way it developped is very sad. The husband does not have enough balls.

If you are sure she is cheating and having unprotected sex, you are extremely dumb, not only a wimp, to have unprotected sex with her.

You give her better sex because she cheated. Is that a reward?

Get DNA test of the semen or tell her you are sure she is cheating and there is no way you are going to ever touch her and see what happens.

If the husband remains this way, he is going to lose the rest of our support in the next chapter and the story will become not worth reading anymore.

To the moron don87654: Why is anything sick if God thought it was good? Does not that include torturing and killing innocent people?

Landrious1Landrious1almost 19 years ago
The hardest thing to do...

is give up on the one you love. Were it me I would take the thong and have it tested andc matched to my DNA. He knows it won't and then her lies are in the open. I would also not sleep there. He gave her a chance to work things out, to "get past" her mistake. The affair is more important to her than the pain it is causing and will cause in the future.

The minute she denied the affair she chose whomever she is fucking over her marriage, her husband, her kids well beingand happiness, and any other thing they had ever shared together. 16 years of love and memories are made a lie in one act, they are gone and his heart may never recover. Hers isn't broken or wounded in my view, she threw it all away for some one else the minute she began the affair. She may cry but you can't cry about breaking someones heart and say "it ment nothing" when she knew how he felt.

I also wonder if it started eight years ago with Harry and his wife.

Well written story and I look forward to the rest of it.

studyingstudyingalmost 19 years ago
subtlety and personality

Dear Author,

I think you are doing a fine job. You have given these characters so much individuality that each reader is getting something different from it. That is good writing.

Many of their comments come from the point of view that the world is binary -- at every decision point there are only two options -- wimp or man.

The truth is that love and lust can lead one to do things that are out of character and even against personally held principles. Without that, all the stories that could ever be told would have been told long ago.

One critic wrote: "I must admit that the sex with her was something that made me question to a degree the story path's credibility but it seemed a release for him in the manner described - almost vengeful." I don't think this affects credibility at all. For YEARS he has had the pattern of giving his wife the benefit of the doubt. That doesn't change in an instant. He was even unable to hold back on not talking about the subject until he had proof. Good character development.

That's the great thing about writing -- the author has the power. Your only mandate is to be true to the character, not to the critics.

And as far as the short chapters -- this technique has been used for centuries. I know, the whackers among the readers are looking for instant gratification. Ohio, do it your way.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Hmmmmm

I can understand his not accepting, but enduring.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Skillful Buildup

I agree with the well thought-out comments from "studying." Tom is in a universe that is shattering all around him; you so skillfully show us his self-doubts as he begins to examine himself & his marriage.

Internally, he "knows" Marianne is cheating. Now he needs the undeniable proof. This doesn't make him into a wimp; he's taking the next step by acquiring proof so that he can end things - the affair, the marriage - either one or both.

It's your story and universe; we're only along for the ride. Citics need to remember that they reveal more about their feelings & beliefs than about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
confused

Have i missed something in chapter 1.that when you begin chap.2 The wife seems to be talking about apples but he (and we) is remembering oranges. I believe you have lost your point of reference. please stay focused. I really enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
There is some well written, sharply focused

language in this chapter that shows the pathos of infidelity:

"That afternoon was wonderful—and unbearably awful." (Such a sad juxtaposition of feelings!)

"It was clear that now I'd have to begin the dreary and banal job of proving that she was cheating." (I like the "dreary and banal" phrase - it's clear that this is no fun!)

The writing is well done - given the tone it's hard to forsee reconciliation.

Regards, DJ

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
she is lying

She is swinging with that guy and his wife and she doesnt want her husband to get upset at her that is why she is denieing the whole thing.

Pat

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
He should trust his instincts

She is a lying, cheating slut and he needs to get proof of her cheating. Thanks for the chapter..........Rich

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Quite the dilemma for the husband

Well done, the story is intriguing and interesting, and I want to know more of how he will prove his doubts.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pain

Pain and anguish is all I see. The husbands in these stories are always the ones to have to deal with the bitter fruit of adultery. I think in most cases the wife's don't as they already disrespect their husbands to fuck around. So why would they give a shit about the chaos they bring to another. Only self pity is what they feel for losing the given comfort or meal ticket. So sorry of a situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting start but

Can't read further about a guy knowingly indulging in sloppy seconds, I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Of course he'll take her back at the end

Because Ohio just loves to have the husband keep the marriage I tack no matter how badly the wife cheats and disrespects him.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

I couldn't help but read one of the other comments about how in the end these two reconcile. You have your work cut out for you. This woman is a cold hearted cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wrong

Call her on the lie.....do not let it go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I don't understand

If my wife were fucking another man, I could not fuck her even to keep up appearances. And I would vomit at the thought of getting my mouth down around her cum catcher, obviously catching someone else's cum.

But then, I'm someone that could NOT have sex with a prostitute. Hell, I had problems even having sex with my wife when I found out about the lovers before me. I guess I just don't understand and it isn't from a lack of sex drive. I can go a couple times per day 7 days per week. I just don't like the idea of putting my cock or tongue in a potentially diseased hole that already smells.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
He's a fucking pussy

I'm still disgusted at the discussion he had with her in the last chapter about swinging, as if any form of adultery could be a viable option in a marriage. He opened the door for her right there.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Why Drag It Out

She's a lying slut, tell her about her "Honeymoon" face and refusal to let him near her cunt, and the fact that he KNOWS he didn't fuck her that Thursday night.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 8 years ago
Sbrooks103

Oh are you going to be disappointed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You wept??

What kind of girly-boy are you? No wonder your wife is cheating on you!!

In this day and age, when divorce rates are almost 50%, suspecting your spouse of cheating shouldn't come as THAT big a surprise. I guess we now know why she cheated on you - wuss....

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
A clear cut case of the author's skill of emoting pain and bewilderment working against the narrator in terms of audience sympathy

To me , this is great ' Literotica ' writing . The vulnerability of Tom is too raw , honest and disconcerting . Tom broke down and cried when he was alone at the loss of his of the woman he ' thought ' he had as well as the truthfulness and fidelity in his marriage . It had the same impact on him as it would the death of his parents or children. I would hope the critics would shed tears for family members passing on.

It sent Tom to the bottom and he lost control at first opportunity to be undiscovered , so what ? What counts is how he dealt with the mendacity and cheating, once the solitary tears ceased. A cursory perusal of the bible shows the greatest figures and warriors wept . Joseph , David and of course Jesus all cried. What a bunch of puzzles , eh ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I agree with Lordslamdawg

It is entirely believable that grief would be overwhelming when faced with such a loss. It would be no different than losing a loved one, and is in fact what it really is. The stages of grief are a real thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The easy way...

Tell her you are going to do a DNA test on the semen on her dirty bikini underware. Since he brought it up already that may compel her to confess right then and there.....bill

5sss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of my favorite stories from this author

I'm rereading this now, and love the way ohio sets up unforgivable moment after unforgivable moment. It's like a checklist of all the things other writers have defined as the "breaking point" of a marriage, and ohio keeps adding additional ones to the mix. Throw in a tormented husband who loves his wife, and reading how this plays out is just riveting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@anon ''one of my favorites...''

Yep one UNFORGIVABLE act after another.

But then he forgives her.

SHE CHEATED ON THEIR ANNIVERSITY AND CAME HOME

SORE AND FULL UP.

SPOILER

DO NOT CONTINUE READING UNLESS YOU LOVED INEXPLICABLE RRECONCILIATION!!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Lying

The cheating wife is lying. She thinks he is an idiot. Burn her.

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
Very Good

Husband is human.... wife, not so sure.

I really liked his dread of gaining proof of her infidelity. Also the angry fuck.

This is a very well handled LW story, with a human protagonist in what appears to be a plausible scenario.

Mind you, we are all being too obviously lead to believe that the wife is guilty as hell and has no doubts about hiding things from him. Not sure that makes sense, but that is how the author has chosen to play it. (It is almost impossible to believe that if the wife loves her husband, as she claims, that she is not feeling a wee bit of guilt...)

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
Proof??? Why does he absolute proof?

Proof... why?

I can only think of one reason, to prove to his wife that he absolutely KNOWS that she is lying.

Otherwise, he could just divorce her and try to move on without proof (and have her keep denying her guilt)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One sign of an impending RAAC

is that the husband is written as blubbering and indecisive. He should have confronted her lie right then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Typical entitled lying cheating wife...husband is typical wimp and allows wife to walk all over him when he should be walking away from her as fast as he can. Divorce her cheating ass, cut you losses and move on in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Descending Marks

Take steps to end this marriage. BTW, they have the most invisible children I have ever failed to read about. What are their names? How old are they? What gender are they? Who do they look like the most? Do they have any comments to add to the story? Are they kept as prisoners in their room? Is the husband suspicious that they might not be his? Hubby, seek some help. But be very selective about who to trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Time To Man Up

It is time for Dilbert, I mean Tom, to man up. He knows for sure that his wife is cheating on him with her lies, the thong, and misstatement in bed. I guess he needs recorded evidence he can whack off to.

She lies without batting an eye but all he needs to do is creatively ratchet up the pressure until she confesses, not sleep with her. Having sex with her after the blatant lie only empowers her and further reduces his status to sniveling cuckold wimp. He may still be able to get sex from her but whoever is banging her outside the marriage is clearly number one in her books. She doesn't care that he is on to her and his plea about doing the right thing to preserve the marriage fell on deaf ears.

He could get her to confess right there by firmly stating the facts regarding the last time they had sex and then either start throwing her clothes, jewelry, purse, favorite things, etc. outside the upstairs window or smashing her china and figurines one by one in front of her. Each time he tosses something he should ask, "Who else are you sharing your pussy with? Who is he?" He could even play her game and lie, saying, "Look, I'm not mad. Just tell me," and then smash something else. She has to be knocked out of her comfort zone. She is a hard core adulteress who needs to feel some pain in order to come clean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why didn't he challenge her on the lie if he was so certain they hadn't made love that night. Disappointing when authors skip over the obvious reaction to an event just to make the story work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is

just a RAAC in the making. The slut gets to have her cake and eat it, too. So typically LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He missed the perfect opportunity; if it were me, she would have drowned in lake.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Wow just reading this shit has me steaming. I really hope she gets whats coming to her.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Let the cat and mouse games begin.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Excuse me, he knows she's cheating on him and yet he fucks the whore? What kind of man are you actually? Even as an author, it must hurt your soul to write such crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

where do they find all these dickhead wimps , and you ate her creampie tell her you have a headace

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Promising start, but the story is on the decline.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

What more evidence does he need? Jesus!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"It was clear that now I'd have to begin the dreary and banal job of proving that she was cheating—of catching her in the act, or finding something incriminating that she couldn't explain away. "

Why, in most states, divorce is no fault and the courts don't really care if she fucked the entire Green Bay Packers football team as it has no bearing on the results of a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The MC is assuming that his wife is cheating but hasn't found any "proof" to confirm is suspicions. Why didn't he keep her thong and get it tested for strange DNA. So far we have a somewhat rambling story with no verified cheating by the wife. Can't give it top score but the story is well written.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Wish you had put these into 1 story not separate parts

Like it so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job highllighting the emotional desolation he's feeling.

She is either a sociopathic narcissist of has delusionally compartmentalized her fucking behind his back. Sick bitch .

Now, about the the alleged sex before he left? He should have coldly called her out then mercillesly pressed for the truth.

ALSO he could have gotten a DNA assault of the sehen and then should her the comparative analysis. Rate ipso lequetor.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

What a joke. All,the mc reactions here are exactly what would not happen. He asks what would be the point. The point would be for her to crack under pressure, direct and constant pressure. Oh, I forgot, in this writer universe,, the women are always far stronger than the men. The only thing missing here is the vomiting and getting plastered on jack d. Author must not have taken good notes on the lw writers school that day. Sure has the weak insipid man thing down though. I feel cheated out of the vomit and drunken motel stuff .

shylywildshylywildabout 1 year ago

Either Marianne is a bold, multifaceted liar or there’s a very interesting explanation waiting to be revealed. I’m intrigued.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just another fucking cuck story. He knows she's fucking someone, but he eats her nasty cesspool of a pussy not knowing what diseases this whore may have

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He clearly knows she's fucking some one. He also knows that cum is relatively fresh.

He dies not need to know more. All he has to do is DNA test the residue and, when the results come back, crucify her. She'll have no way out of telling the truth. Also, in real life, he'd have filed. The woman lies without a conscience. How would any man want to stay with her. Heart wrenching yes, Ive been through it, but necessary to avoid dying of emotional gangrene.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh, the horror. Compound the infidelity with deliberately lying and manipulating. No one time mistake.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Why push it any further?" Umm, to let her know that, since you are a required participant in the matter, you know for certain it was days earlier that you last made love. Instead of getting to the bottom of what he clearly knows is happening, he decides to go eat her snatch that was recently filled with another mans jizz. All while thinking, "Ya, bitch. How do you like that".... What in the actual fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userohio@ohio
4428 Followers

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES