All Comments on 'An Empty House & A Full Pussy Ch. 02'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
dirtybear42dirtybear42almost 19 years ago
I LOVE IT

I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER !!!!!!!! You have a good story going,Keep it going. Incest is best kept in the family, hee hee.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 18 years ago
Good Hot Start!

Very Hot! You need to continue on this one. It has some real potential. Have siblings really fall in love ,not just lust as it is now. Alex has to remain part of threesome also. Maybe get Alex pregnant. As I said, lot's of good possiblities for a talented writer such as yourself.

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
Fear of Loss and Hope of Gain

Early in my sales career, I learned that the thing I needed to establish in my customer's mind was a fear of loss and a hope of gain. That is what these teen-agers did with their aunt. They made her hope to gain a permanent relationship with them and fear that she might lose that relationship. Well done!

Nookiehunter

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Pussy

Loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

continue some people should be getting pregnant soon

kristyklckristyklcabout 12 years ago
Woo!

Loved it! So hot!

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago
That was hot!

But at the end of the first part i thought she was going to seduce her parents so they could fuck whenever they wanted and would have loved more details. though it still deserves 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome Read!

I think that you should continue the story line.

MORE PLEASE???????

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 11 years ago
More chapters, please!

There's more to tell in this story, please, don't leave it hanging here!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

I agree, there's more to this story so write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...keep going....BUT......

Please keeping going with this story. BUT please DO NOT add the parents into the mix. Too many family members involved mess up the excitement of the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Simply Raunchy?!

Hot Diggidy!It's the family version of 3's company!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
my brother and I

Well it is a good story I Liked it how can i write my own story so others can read it. I have had incest with my brother it was hot too but it had to stop because he ended the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So fucking hot

OMG i got so wet reading this story I hope there is more to come because I really enjoyed it. I Want to make myself cum to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

He just up and shoves his dick in his sisters ass out of the blue and she squeals in delight? Yeah right! More like screams in intense pain from having her virgin tight little hole suddenly raped. ...and a wet dick from pussy juice wouldnt last but a few seconds even if he had worked her open with a few fingers first, lol.

The rest of the story was fairly decent though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

I didnt think you wrote that good :)

firewolf54firewolf54over 8 years ago
more

i think it was good but you need to finish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good try

Good try here but not nearly as good as the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Fun for a shorty story! :). I'm not buying him just shoving his huge dick right up her ass and her squealing in joy though, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

make the chapters longer and flesh them out a bit. I liked it but would love it if they were longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So fucking sucking hot

OMG what would I not give to be fucking and sucking these two cock and cunt struck cunts. I am going to have to act these stories out with either my two live in fuck buddies or a couple of fuck crazy MILFs I know, they are all four red hot redheads who never get enough. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So sexy!

Oh, I absolutely loved this! Can’t wait for the next part of this, if you will ever write it!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Great story but way too short. Needs to continue, but since it has been over 5 years I doubt it will ever happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous