All Comments on 'House of Cards Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A GREAT STORY.heart felt too...i love it

hey Ohio.I LIKE THE STORY,but can you get another chapter up soon,i would really like to see you get some revenge on the cheating bitch,as i have been there wif my last two lady's.Where both of them cheated but i was'nt to get any evidence on them...and i'm from ohio....yeah...keep your writing going its good....thankx

ryu77ryu77almost 19 years ago
No more denying now.....

It is all crystal clear. Liked how he expressed his emotions while listening to the tape.

Cheers!

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 19 years ago
Been there, done that...Ch. 02

I was fortunate - I used a phone tap from Radio Shack and a tape recorder - cost me less than $100 instead of $1400. But that was before cell phones. Plus I was spared having to listen to the audio of the tryst (thank goodness). I confess to being surprised that reading your story takes me back to the same emotions I went through over 20 years ago. A friend of mine once told me, "You never get over the intense emotions associated with a divorce - they just get further and further apart as time passes" and I guess that is true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
another wife i love my family b/s

i love my family and breaking hubby heart by being another man whore.give the guy justice aND NOT A HARD ON IN A CORNER BEATING OFF.how can you love your family when you put them at risk with aids and stds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
House of Cards>??

Ohio. this is a good and intrigueing story.. Just, the chapters are too short.. But Hey!!! keep writing. Dieing to see how you play this one out...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well Done - Quality Work & Theme

Author - you and your theme are appreciated! My only question is are recordings enough for court - who was that masked lady? Yes, the first names were mentioned but is that enough?

I'm sure you thought of that but I don't recall any pictures or that you know the last name of her fellow cheater. Perhaps the license plates will reveal a name to match. She isn't the only offender is she?

Thanks Author for well written flowing story of reality! - Again - no rush - at your own pace and to your own standards - with high Regard

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
It's getting Good!

Now I have to wait til you write the next one. But, I'll be waiting, with baited breath!

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Well written on a powder keg subject,,

This is a well written story and if Tom don't turn into a wimp, the conclusion should be awesome. I will wait for each chapter.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Well written on a powder keg subject,,

This is a well written story and if Tom don't turn into a wimp, the conclusion should be awesome. I will wait for each chapter.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Well written on a powder keg subject,,

This is a well written story and if Tom don't turn into a wimp, the conclusion should be awesome. I will wait for each chapter.

wetapapwetapapalmost 19 years ago
good story

nothing more needs to be said. anxiously waiting the next chapter, again, nothing more needs to be said. keep up the good work.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Thanks for not Letting Us Down

That was wonderful. Please keep it up. Thanks.

trysttrystalmost 19 years ago
Great stuff, O

Don't you hate the few illiterati doing their best to poison decent writing? Well, "hate" is too strong a word - thy really aren't worth such a sincere emotion. Keep up the great tale, and go where ever your characters take you. Thanks.

Tryst

PAPATOADPAPATOADalmost 19 years ago
keep it going

This seems to be working nicely. Keep it up and hurry it up. I,m anxious.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 19 years ago
If

the husband wanted real evidence, he should have hidden the cum stained panties, had a dna ran on them and forgotten about the 1400 dollars worth of taping equipment. If you can convict a rapist/murderer on DNA, you can sure as hell get a divorce on it once the panties in question have been certified as having her DNA on them too.

Hopefully he won't succomb to the wimphub cum-sucking stereotype situations portrayed in these type of stories, where he loves her soooo much that he lets her carnal desires be met by the more virile, longer dicked, alpha male.

This motherfucker is a classic intelligent, cheating, wife-slut. She deserves no chance at rehab, forgiveness, or a god damned thing other than a 50-50 property split and good-bye bitch departure. A one-off type drunken, coupling with another guy might be overlooked as an indescretion but this obviously has been going on for a long period of time.

She also put her husband in jeopardy of getting a disease as she can't be sure or not whether this Eddie character is fucking others in the periods of time they are not together.

Just make sure hubby lets it be known to their children, all her friends, relatives, and acquaintances why they split up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great work

great work keep it going only thing that would be better is if there was more of it at a time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story so far...

I am really enjoying this story. I can feel his pain. Wish you would make each installment longer but it's best for you to go at your own pace. Your story is well written, well edited, and full of emotion. Can't wait to find out the wife's story of how, why and when her affair began. Also can't wait to find out who is Eddie? I truly hope hubby has the opportunity to mess up Eddie. Love it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The Confrontation

Time for him to nail Marianne's ass to the wall. When he's finished, she shouldn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. She should have very limited acess to the children. Don't want this heartless whore influencing them with her twisted idea of her "marriage coming first" What a crazy ass bitch. If not for the children, I'd say he should snuff her.......slowly, painfully. One thing is for sure, she doesn't love her husband, and has no regard for what her affair will do to her children. Oh, he needs to make sure her family and friends and co-workers know what a whore she is!

cloacascloacasalmost 19 years ago
Some nice details

This kind of story is fairly common, unless you have a twist in mind. There's nothing wrong with using this plot line; the key is execution.

DavefoDavefoalmost 19 years ago
Very Good.........

I love stories that show consequences for bad choices in life.

I agree with the other reader who said she should have very

limited visits with the kids.

Good work....Dave

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 19 years ago
Nice chapter!

It was a bit longer with more information. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Change of Opinion

Another very well written chapter with fine description of interaction between husband who is convinced of wifes infidelity and apparent loving wife. As a reader who was, after chapters one and two, convinced of wife's faithfulness, I have to admit I'm finding it harder or almost impossible to maintain my belief in wife's innocence . Your writing is very clever. Congratulations! 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
OPINION - MAINE YANKEE

I LIIKE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE SO FAR AND AGREE THAT THE WIFE SHOULD BE TAKEN TO THE CLEANERS IN THE DIVORSE BUT WHAT ABOUT EDDIE THE LOVER???? I THINK YOU SHOULD ARRANGE IT SO THAT EDDIE'S LIFE IS SCREWED UP ALSO MAYBE BY SUING HIM FOR ALIENATION OF AFFECTION

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
She has a weird definition of hurt

She tells eddie she won't do anything to hurt Tom. Funny, in the world I live in, if a spouse suspects you of cheating, you know the spouse suspects, the logical thing is to cool it for sometime. Obviously, she doesn't think her husband is very smart if she thinks her lie was all it would take to calm him or that he won't try some means getting proof.

So either she thinks he's an idiot or she is willing to lie to him and, if he finds out, rub his nose it it, telling him how sorry she is. No matter how she rationalizes things, hurting him seems to be her main goal.

Of course, I'm stating the obvious. Just mentioning items I hope the author has him bring up when he finally confronts her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Compelling

I don't find this erotic but extremely compelling. The listening devices was weak. Too high tech and not convincing.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Terrific Build-up

Did a great job in these 3 chapters developing the characters; first came discovery, then realization of the depth of the betrayal, and now, in this chapter, proof.

You've also done a skillful job in presenting Tom & Marianne's commitment to the marriage. If it was a weak marriage or Tom was a shallow person, he would have gone for an investigator to nail his wife & dump her. A few of your critics seemed to have missed this. He looked for and got proof. Of course this now lays out a number of possibilities for the future of this series - rather than a summary execution of the marriage.

Marianne is further developed; becoming convinced of her infidelity, most readers would increasingly dislike her. Yet the point she makes is her concern for her marriage; she views her extracurricular activities in a compartmentalized fashion.

So at this point you've given us a severely damaged marriage but one in which both parties don't want to bail. These aren't the usual one-dimensional characters in the usual cheating-wife tale found on this site.

Looking forward to many more stories from Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The throw away cell phone

shows a calculated level of betrayal.

If a spouse were thinkin about cheating, s/he would only have to read "That weekend, the only particular horrible time (in a whole weekend of desperate sadness for me)". How could a person intentionally inflict "desperate sadness?"

And then the recording: "For over a week I'd been hoping, praying, denying, suffering, wondering. I felt my life had been destroyed, yet I still had clung to the tiny possibility that I was wrong. Now that was over. The marriage in which I had taken such joy, felt such pride and happiness, was a lie. The woman to whom I had opened myself completely, whom I had given every bit of my love and my trust, had betrayed me in the most basic way there is—she had given herself to another man." This is a concise summary of the pain inflicted by adultry.

This is almost a textbook for reaction to infidelity! Great writing!

Regards, DJ

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
he has his proof now

Kick her cheating cum sucking ass to the curb, where all of the gutter sluts live........Rich

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
He needs to find out who she is fucking

He has to find out just who this Eddie really is.

It seems that his wife and her lover have been having an affair for a long time, she must be very good at deceiving him.

So far she has been very good at being a slut, and it's time to bring her down.

Thanks for the read.

KenL511KenL511almost 12 years ago
I was blown away....

By how systematically she set out to deceive him. That is to me one of the issues that must be dealt with. How can he trust her if she can consciously plan and execute such massive deception? And how can they live together with his well founded suspicion?

One of the story lines I keep hoping for and occasionally trying to write, is what can happen if the offended spouse stays but does not forgive or trust. I usually find it to be something that makes the worst burn the bitch stories seem nice and light weight. She tries to get him to forgive, finds him making decisions that barely include her interests, he's holding back increasing amounts of information (funds, career and social future) and relegating her more and more to a dependent role. Gradually killing any love between them and hope of any love between them.

This story could go that way.....

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SHUFFLE UP AND DEAL

looks like a lot of wild cards are in play. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sleep?

I don't know how Tom performed his job that week because he was always getting up after she'd fallen asleep. He's a better man that I; I would have fallen asleep!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

This is harsh. Again, I just don't see how you are going to get them to reconcile. I get the whole not wanting to see the video thing. Very insightful, but in some ways, words without pictures can hurt just as bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What A Wimp

This loser is a real wimp; no wonder she looked for a wants a MAN. Adulter or not she obviously thinks that her fuck buddy is a desireable man and her husband is not and no wonder as he is a pathetic wimp who wallows in sarrow rather than going to war against the lying, unfaithful, slut who tried to give him sloppy seconds.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
OUTSTANDING SERIES

One of the best I've read. TO the Anon who calls hubby a wimp at this point. "You're way out of touch with reality. Anyone dumb enough to follow your path is in for a long time to enjoy supporting wife on less than half his salary. The courts will eat you alive."

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Good story

I hate it when a story is divided into short one page chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this is to LeBroz

How do you compartmentalize being married from not being married ? That's bullshit

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Surely not....

Even the RAAC king Ohio can't have this cunt win in the end, can he???? Pure crap, I agree with anon, just garbage.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"I don't want to do anything that will hurt Tom."

Well it's way to late for that.

I don't get that rationalization. If you don't want to hurt him why are you doing it in the first place. You know it's wrong and that's why you are hiding it.

I hope that there is no reconciliation. As Tom said this has gone on long enough that they are comfortable. She is deliberately deceiving and lying to him. And on their anniversary! Clearly she has little to know respect for Tom.

There is no way he can trust her now. The marriage is based on a lie? Are the kids his? Eddie must be better than Tom in bed? Who else has she cheated with? How long has it happened? Is she thinking of Eddie when I'm with her? All valid questions that would eat at him for a long time.

He should not believe anything that comes out of her mouth at this point and dump her. Even if he loves her it is clear she does not love him back as a spouse should.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
After a second pass, this is where the story gets tricky for me

She knows he's suspicious, yet still meets her lover for a tryst. In the same conversation, she says she doesn't want to hurt Tom. Those two things are clearly at odds. An intelligent woman, which is what Marianne is portrayed as, should have put the affair on indefinite hold while suspicion remained. This has been one of the hardest parts for me to reconcile in what is an outstanding series. While I enjoyed the following chapters and ending, this particular conversation and meeting seemed to serve as a plot device more to allow Tom to get conclusive proof, rather than something that made sense, given how the character of Marianne was portrayed.

The explanation in a later chapter just didn't do it for me, although I hit the "suspension of disbelief" button for that moment, as I found the rest of the story to be just that damn good.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
This story makes no sense

"It was quite clear to me: I would have to go on pretending to Marianne that everything was fine, until I had absolute proof of her adultery."

Aside from the cum soaked underwear and the conversation planning to meet her lover. I guess those weren't good enough for some reason.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Don't know

Don't know what he is waiting for, he has all the proof he needs to burn her.

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
What I HATE about these stories...

is that the cheated spouse takes forever to resolve what to do next. And continue to live in this fictitious hurtful situation for what seems forever.

It makes no sense.

He was sure she was a lying cheat. So, why did he not confront her?

This is the stupid part of all these BTB stories, and why they are generally not my cup of tea. It is just a bullshit plot device meant to draw out the readers' empathy for the victimized spouse.

When, to me, it just highlights an indecisive personality that cannot face reality. What a wuss!

She cheated and lied. Punt her out the door and MOVE ON. DONE.

All this wishy washy avoidance of intimacy is crap, as is the gathering of evidence. Plus, it is BORING

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
disappointed

Loved the first two, but why not confront her at the hotel? That was a HUGE disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still Not A Sign Of Acceptance On Husband's Part

If they reconcile...and I have read comments that they do...it makes absolutely, positively no sense whatsoever. What makes more sense is that hubby discovers who Eddie is and beats him blind. Eddie should be drinking his meals through a straw for months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

I cannot believe it took the Husband so long to call the Marriage Dead .. Duh He had the recordings what else does He need .

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 3 years ago

Video would be better.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Thats a cold hearted bitch dug up from the blackest pits of hell. She fucked a dude 10 hours earlier then went home smiling hugging and kissing on her husband then wants to do the husband before bed. Wow he needs to get checked for STD stat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wimp you know where she fucking , put a camera in your pocket ,go to the motel bang on the door ,and charge in ,confront them both ,like a real man would , fuck all the I spy bull shit.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

Excellently written betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some readers say that Marianne’s calling Eddie “Baby” is the point of no return for Tom forgiving her, but I think that pales in comparison to “That’s it baby-come on, fill me up. Oh yes, I can feel you so deep in me! Cum in me, Eddie, now, that’s it!” She either wants Eddie to impregnate her or has fantasies of being illicitly impregnated. She has cuckolded Tom and she knows it, and now Tom knows it. She is in control of Tom’s sex life and really enjoys sharing her pussy with him on the same days she has fucked Eddie. She gives Tom some quick vanilla sex to fulfill her marital duties and perhaps to cover if she does get pregnant by Eddie. She enjoys knowing that Eddie’s sperm is still deep in her womb and is willing to share some good feelings with Tom in celebration of the fantastic fuck she got from Eddie earlier in the day. It’s her secret and she is in control. Pretending to be faithful and sleeping with Tom after her liaisons with Eddie is her way of putting her marriage first and not hurting Tom even though she has happily made him an unwitting cuckold. Her words show that she clearly puts the affair first. “I won’t do anything to hurt Tom, no matter how much I love being with you.” Turn that around and she is saying, “I love being with you but I have to make sure I don’t hurt my unsuspecting husband.” She never says at any time on the recordings that she loves her husband, only that her marriage comes first and that she doesn’t want to hurt him. What she loves is getting screwed by her big dicked lover as often as she can secretly manage.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

I want to cry. This is so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wimp factor is steadily increasing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story is getting better bit still no firm actions by poor old Tom. He must be waiting for the roof to fall in on the cheaters

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Ohio captures the betrayal and the pain. Excellent writing.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Marvelous

Marvelous,how he has a piece of equipment to cover every situation as they arise,even after filling the house.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OK, this shared should end right here. Play the recording to here then cram the thong into her mouth and ask how his cum tastes on her thong. Merciless shock and how. Don't let her use the tear tool or any tropes.

THERE IS NO NEED for him to know anything more. Just burn her emotionally and throw her out the door and start divorce proceedings. By the way, divorce attorneys insist that the man had no contact with her from then on. Reason? She can allege abuse.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, confirming his biggest fear. Disappointing and now what consequences?

bobareenobobareeno4 months ago

Good grief, one of the best portrayals of devastating betrayal, and the comments are missing it. Excellent writing, Ohio, this is a 5 star story. You have captured the closeness of the husband and wife, and made her closeness with her lover excruciating. Husband’s pain is palpable. Make that 10 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous