All Comments on 'Melissa, Our Roommate Ch. 09'

by shapeshifter37

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
DUMB ! ! !

So Kelly had intercourse (oral and vaginal) without her husbands knowledge or consent and that is not cheating? I would like to know what it is then. Now she has talked him into having a 4-some. Next thing Kelly will want is for her husband and the boyfriend to have sex together.

In the meantime, Kelly should say, come here Chucky. Come on Chucky and do as I want you to do since I have chuckholded you. Now, where did I put that colar??

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
The only place it can go from here - Downhill

I guess the only way you can justify the actions in this story, are to have kelly's husband want to see her with another guy. The best stories are believable, and this story left that realm quite a ways back. Most poeple don't want to share their spouse with anyone. In fact Kelly's insistance that he sleep with her friend would have been a big warning that either she is cheating, or planning to. Now Melissa has got a stedy guy, but still has sex with Kelly's husband? How can these women want a stable and loving husband, when they cheat at the drop of a hat? They totally have ignored the issue of STD's and HIV. There is nothing redeeming about the characters or the story. Maybe John will decide that Melissa's cheating is unacceptable and drop her; hopefully breaking her heart and forcing her back into reality. I had high expectations when this story started, and have been repeatedly let down. I know some people like these type of stories, but I prefer those that actually could happen, and have consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well now!!!

I agree, no where too go but downhill. I'm sorry shapeshifter37 but this is one man that can't bear to read another chapter of this shit. Hubby should step up be a man and DUMP both women and move on with his life. His wife doesn't LOVE him or she would not have had him fucking her friend, but maybe that was the plan all along. Get him to fucking her best friend so she could go out and fuck other men. One word to the dumbass husband, D.I.V.O.R.C.E...

Paul

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Down

This is going down hill fast, cheating sex with friends . How far down will it go

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not bad but

his wife cheating with multiple partners - and at the same time???- is to much. open relationship or not w/o his knowledge its still cheating. sucking up her lovers cum is pretty bad as well. how come he's not out looking for other women?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Story ruined for me now was a good consenting adults story

Now its a cheating wife story not my cup of tea

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Too much

Whore didn't seem to worry too much about her boyfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous