All Comments on 'The Making of a Slut Wife Pt. 01'

by mbtaichi

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Intriguing start . . .

Of course, you've picked a theme that is common, but inside that commonality you've negun to craft a distinctive flavor to the characters, although it's subtle. I'd guess the challenge for you now is to add further distinctiveness to both the plot and the characters. I imagine that a question up front would be: What would a fully realized slut wife, yet distinctive one, look and sound like in this case? Another: what kind of metamorphsis would this "shy, and unassuming" wife have to undergo to fully embrace the SW reality? Then work backwards to get "her" there?? (Just a passing thought. It's your story, not mine, after all).

Thanks for writing.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 5 years ago
*5*

Well done, can't wait to see what happens in part 2. Thanks for a good read.

sparktjsparktjover 5 years ago

Utterly splendid. I love the hotwife scenario and harbour exactly the same fantasies about my own wife. Really hope you continue this further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Allowing

The fun comes from the thought of a wife allowing someone to touch, squeeze, and play with her, then coming home to tell you about it. The more daring she becomes, the more exciting it is.

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Fuck

Olivia needs to find a cock on the web to fuck her silly while Sam watches

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice!

Looking forward to hearing the comments on the pictures that were posted in the next chapter!

fazerboy1fazerboy1about 5 years ago
Great start

Really good start. I am looking forward to the next chapter

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Well done MBTC, would have been a 5; if she had confessed too.

Still very good, very hot. TY

oldguyfloldguyflabout 5 years ago
Great Start

Great start and you did a good job with dealing with all the feelings in starting down this path. I made me remember my first times.

gpetagpetaabout 5 years ago
Very good

I got a good hard on too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Irish

Loved it,

I was in the same situation,

it wasn't until we were in our mid forty's that she had sex with another man

It was a friend of ours, I encourage her to let him fuck her.

so after a few chats about it, she said that she always fancy him

But never would do anything about it.

The night she told me that, we had great sex and talked about

How she was going to fuck him. I said the next time he invites us

to his place for dinner, you go on your own, saying that I was sick.

We did just that, and she went to his place with a short skirt, no knickers and no bra.

She didn’t come home until the next afternoon, with his cum inside her.

She said it started after dinner when she put her hand on his leg and started rubbing his leg and after a few minutes she went to his cock,

He fucked her 3 times that night, and again after breakfast the next morning, he also fucked her just before she came home. It was a few months before we told him that I always knew he was fucking her. That day I asked him if he would keep fucking M and he could call anytime he wanted to have fuck her. M said if you like I will be your slut wife, and you can fuck me anytime you want.

She is now his slut and loves it. He also shares her with his friend.

Everyone is happy. I enjoy watching them fuck and him calling her dirty names.

i122i122over 3 years ago
It happened to us too

I love to read erotic stories, especially when true or based upon real experiences. I do not know if this story is purely fictional or not. What I do know is that my X wife and I were basically in the same situation.

We tried to spice up a long time marriage with sex toys, watching porn and sometimes a little display of public lewdness. All those activities helped but still we were looking to expand our eroticism. We would go out to dinner with her not wearing a bra or panties. It was fun watching guys and sometimes couples look but try not to get caught looking at my wife’s nakedness under her dress.

So we or I should say I joined a couple web sites where we could upload pictures and videos. At first my X wife did not want me to do so, but agreed if I covered her face. Soon she saw all the positive comments we were getting from people viewing them. Our sex life improved dramatically. She even got to the point of looking forward to posting new material online.

These web site also had private message with private and public video chat rooms. She was reluctant to video chat with anyone but did enjoy Reading others posting and sometimes chatting With those online. Our sex after viewing/chatting was alway great. One night while sitting on the couch I enabled the video on our chat. She pretended to be upset but as the conversations continued she relaxed and started enjoying it. Finally a guy whom she had chatted with before asked her to show her boobs. She surprisingly did. That opened the door for other to make request. When she was almost naked she asked some of the other chatters to get naked also, to which several did. She enjoyed telling the guys to stroke their dick for her and they ask she do something for them which she did.

Long story short, we ended up fucking on cam and everyone enjoyed it. After that it was common for me to be online and receive a request for her to do another show. Some nights she would other she wouldn’t. Regardless of what we did on cam she always had a magnificent and powerful orgasm.

She did end up fucking a gentleman that lived just down the road. She would never let me watch or participate in a threesome with them but it was still some good fucking when she returned home. We divorced but not because of any extra or outside sexual activity but because our focus in life changed and we found we had little in common with each other. When you are living single with the same address as your spouse it’s time to move on.

I now have the love of my life. We are still new as a couple and have not ventured into any sort of eroticism but who knows what tomorrow holds for us.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Good start

Gave 5 * despite a few grammar and wording mistakes.

I did think they opened up with their admissions a little to quickly after all those years of holding back, but it sure kept the story, and the excitement moving along!

Ellies_adventuresEllies_adventures2 months ago

This is probably the best story series I have read, thank you for writing and sharing it. An amazing build from the start all the way to the ch5 finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous