All Comments on 'What Straight Men Want Pt. 02'

by tvdude17

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the ultra-realism

Loved this: it was hot because it read as though it had happened just like that. Reminded me of a time — a quarter of a century ago(!) — when I as an 18 y.o. invited a middle aged man back to my house (my parents were away). Unlike the author I couldn’t quite bring myself to do it in my boyhood bedroom so I got him to fuck me in the relative anonymity of the spare room. Within minutes of him leaving, my sister (then aged 20) came home much earlier than expected... ever since then from time to time I’ve wondered what might’ve happened had she come home 15 or so minutes even earlier!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another great one!

Reading all your stories this Saturday morning and loving every one of them! You have such an erotic style. I'll bet bedroom conversation with you would be amazing. Wish I had you here next to me as I read and stroke myself.

More about what you look like, please! Disappointed there wasn't anything in your bio. Once again, would love to bend you over and fill that sweet hole of yours!

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

I love straight-man seed inside my sissy man-pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous