All Comments on 'Your Office Pussyboy'

by Legman UK

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Kinky as hell. I loved it!

On. Your. Knees.

Lick my tight, black, pinstriped pencil skirt clean, you nasty, messy slut!

I adore your mind.

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Have Mercy on a Woman!!

Why on earth are you NOT in my office???

This has to be THE best audio I have ever had the pleasure of listening to, unable to sleep, 5am and I thought the only thing that would make me smile this time of the morning was a cup of very strong coffee.

But this, this audio is RED HOT, my pussy is still quivering and my fingers have just been licked clean, such a sweet taste.

THANK YOU - you have a voice that drips sex, a deviant mind that is exceptionally nasty, the BEST way to be!

This has given me SO much to think about during my boring meeting this morning, I just hope I remember to nod in all the right places......

Sxy_Kitten

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loving It

There's something about this guy's voice that just turns a lady on. You go. This was excellent work - great job.

The TemptressThe Temptressover 18 years ago
YUMMY

Thank you for sharing. The accent sends shivers up my spine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
congratulations...

...hey, by the way, can you use the word 'nasty' one hundred and fifty times in less than thirty minutes? you sure can you creative little thing you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hot

That's so hot. Love the accent. Love the description.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Delisouly Hot!

Oh my freaking God! This was truly a very, very hot story and I simply loved every minute of it. I just soooooo love that sexy voice of yours. I would cum again and again at the sound of that delisous sexy voice. Just hearing the word "nasty" was such a hot turn on. Can you be my boss next time? ;) Must have more. Keep'em cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hottt!

Love the end just made me wet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HOTTTT!!!

Amazing! Loved the ending and your accent. I could listen to you cum all day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Um.

Great voice and delivery, if a bit over-the-top...the effect is marred by unfortunately repetitive word choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Does The Trick

Hot hot hot at the end...the sounds of the author pleasing himself was more enticing than the actual story. Definatley agree with others about repetative word choice, and I also think that this could have been shortened - perhaps leave out the abundant descriptions at the beginning. However, I thoroughly enjoyed the end result, three times! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
o...m...f...g!!!! :-O

OMG! I dont care how many times you say the word nasty or any other word for that matter, I could listen to you cum all damn day! ffs I wish that I could burn that to a cd! gawd you were HOT ::mmmmm:: yes indeed very hot ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lovely!

I soo love your voice, it is so sexy. I get wet everytime i hear it! More stories please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
omg

Oh my god, when i hear your voice i think of number 47..from the hitman series...so howt =3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sorry :(

I'm sorry I didn't like it too much. I can't really explain why, I think it was the way you had your voice, it was too acted out. It wasn't real...sorry. :(

Desire_GirlDesire_Girlalmost 17 years ago
Hot voice

Your voice is soo hot.. love hearing you cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
heels?

sexy voice but emphasizes "s" sounds....who the hell wears 6" heels???

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very good

one of the best parts for me personally is when you get yourself off, the sounds of your groaning and breathing heavy are a huge turn on, i cant wait to hear your next work. great job

oOScarletWingsOooOScarletWingsOoover 16 years ago
Where exactly

....does one get a UK pussy boy. YUM!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The problem

I have with your submissions are that they are totally self-indulgent. They have everything to do with you, and little if at all, anything to do with the listener. Do you actually write out the story? Or just make it up as you go along? Writing it out and using a THESAURUS(because, Baby, you need one ASAP) would go a long way for solving your repetition problem. Most people come to this site because they are readers, readers by nature tend to be in love with words. Having someone use the same descriptors over and over is grating and annoying.You have a great imagination, a "set your thighs on fire" voice, and the sound of you cumming is beyond delicious, but by the time I got to the end and FINALLY was completely captured by the sound of you, I thought if I heard "nasty" or "luscious", etc. one more time..I was going to cross the pond and tape your mouth shut until you learned some new words. Sorry if I sound mean, just trying to be helpful.Hope you take the suggestions and think on them.A man with a voice hot enough to melt the sun, shouldn't be boring half his listeners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh jesus

Okay, so I just found a new tradition... listening to you cum. That was just fantastic. I do agree with some of the other commentators that it would be nice to mix up your adjectives a little, but I just don't care. Hearing you say nasty again and again even if you say nothing else will still make me insanly wet. Thank you for that. Thank you. Keep these audio stories coming, so I will too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good, but...

... you sound so angry. why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very hot and sexy

I enjoy you very much. I like the way you don't sound like you're reading it, but actually experiencing it. Makes me wet. More please! I adore your English accent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh My God!!

I want you to fuck me hard! Bend me over, and fuck my hot waiting pussy... I want your cock deep inside my hot, juicy pussy.

Thank you... Thats all. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!

I LOVE YOUR VOICE!! OMG! It vibrates through my entire body!!! So fucking sexy.

mixedvixen77mixedvixen77over 15 years ago
Amazing!!

SSSOOO GOOD! Your voice drips sex!! I also love these comments! It's hot to know that other women have the same dirty little thoughts that I do. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
holy shit

I mean I could have done without the first half of discription, but man, am I a sucker for an english accent and your voice is fucking sexy. Where can I find you?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous