All Comments on 'Marriage Based on Female Domination'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
if this is real, then you are a lucky MAN

It would be wonderful if my wife did this to me. The fact you didn't like the taste makes it all the more erotic. I would love it to happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

WOW I COULD ONLY WISH TO FIND A WOMAN DOMANET ENOUGH TO PUSH ME TO MY LIMITS AND BEOUND...

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
An Ideal Husband, for a true exhibitionist!

Like all anal lovers [Male or female] experiencing the erotic rushes, from being stark naked allows the subject's darkest sexual thoughts freedom to her, perhaps becoming a humiliating reality if allowed! No doubt, female artists prefer to depict male apendages semi- erect, not wrinkled and soft.

-I ALWAYS modelled for male artists following anal sex, in a semi orgasmic state, to obtain ongoing paid appointments! Lets be more truthful, for future erotic submissions?

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Voted 5 for Ideal Husband Material, for 'BDSM' or 'CFNM' devotees!

Like all anal lovers [Male or female] experiencing huge erotic rushes, from a naked anal submission allows the slave's darkest sexual fantasies freedom to become a humiliating reality if allowed! -No doubt, female slaves prefer nicely-shaped turgid male apendages anally, not semi- erect, wrinkled then soft specimens, to feel abused.

You should be tempted to masturbate, for ultimate orgasmic experience for a naked female anal partner? -I modelled for male clients in semi orgasmic states, to obtain ongoing paid anal action! Lets become more descriptive, in future erotic submissions? Contact Mistress Barbara for expansive ideas!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I wish I could get my wife to do this to me! I would be in heaven! More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Knock, knock. Hey stupid!

Throw Carla out and divorce the bitch! Why stick around? Idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love

I wish I could find a women like Carla that I could serve

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

he got what he obviously wanted, so did everyone else. unfortunately, I don't see a future for them. I love a Dom fem in the bedroom as much as anyone, or even in the house, but it too soon leads to every aspect of your life. your job, friends, family, neighbors, respect is lost for the partner, and divorce is inevitable, or should I say hopefully. for these 2 I would recommend a sit down talk about a few things, before things get out of hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Belongs in Gay Male to begin with

And why is he "forced" to do anything? All he has to do is slap Carla and walk away. She has no control over him and why would he stick around considering she's exposing him to every disease known to man? This mess was so implausible as to be laughable.

sissyjazmynesissyjazmynealmost 7 years ago
Love thisβ€β€β€πŸ’‹

Short sweet and to the point. This sissy has done some of the things that were done in this story. Sissyjazmyne is always dressed when she is sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What I great wife.

Carla sounds a wonderful wife and I'd love to be married to someone just like her. You made the story sound so real I wanted to be that wimpy husband and eat all that wonderful cum. Thank you.

heyrockyheyrockyabout 2 years ago

Loved it thank you

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 year ago

Any story where the Sissy husband gets a mouth full of Cum is good for Jacking Off too. ..Good sexy story..

girlyboy1701girlyboy1701about 1 year ago

Very nice story, sexy and fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2349 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.