All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles Ch. 03'

by Joe Brolly

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Enjoyable story

I imagine there is many different places you can take this story. I am curious to find out what your intentions for Joe and Genie will be? Are you going to continue the chronicles or are is #3 the last installment?

Thank you for sharing, regardless of what the future brings for you and these characters.

SM

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Great Series

Not just a great idea with great sex, but you have managed to make us feel his feeling for the Genie. Excellent writing!

JamesSDJamesSDalmost 19 years ago
Great start, now the challenge

I like what you've written so far. The sex genie fantasy is an oldie but a goodie, and you've set it up realistically enough. I especially like the limitations on her powers and the protagonists apparant personal restraints.

The challenge of these sorts of stories is in keeping them fresh. Jack now can have anything he wants, which is great until it gets dull. Still, you're pacing yourself and he obviously still has a lot to explore with his "new toy". Full exploration of her abilities could easily be a complete tale.

I'm curious where you're headed with the romance angle.

So yeah, nice work so far, I plan to continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Spectacular

This is the best series I have read on this website; no exaggeration. Perhaps because it rolls several quintessential male fantasies into one package (pun possibly intended)

Will Jack eventually get spoiled with his new prize and begin to behave badly? I can't wait to read the next installments...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Eh?

The first three were great but this one seems kinda bland if not jading.

Maybe it's because you've spoiled me the with the sheer perfection of your past ones.

But I am getting kind of doubtful about enjoying a series where all Jack and the Genie do is flatter each other, fuck, foreplay and produce cheese.

But then, this is only the 4th part and there's more to come... I could be speaking too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice

The entire chapter (heck, the entire series) has been good, but that little line at the end made it greater. A perfect moment!

seth8301985seth8301985over 8 years ago
the first

Finally I thought I was the only person who ever think of that wish ever story I have read so far wish for a big dick I thought I was the only one to think for a jack of all trades dick.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Her second to the last comment of "Nothing, Master" and all it implies...

That's just about one of the sweetest things I've read...

Basically "you will always cherish me just because you will without me having to change you in any way..."

That's something we could all hope for in our lives even if we don't get a genie....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoying this. I've read it all the way through and I'm back at second time and I can't wait for more. Very pleased to see that you are working on this. Very well done and very well written. Thumbs up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous