All Comments on 'Dreaming'

by Selkie1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MacDukeMacDukealmost 19 years ago
Very Erotic Masturbation

This is a very erotic first effort. I have rarely read such a slow, exquisite development of self pleasure by a woman. She really placed me there between her thighs seeing what she saw. the only thing missing was an acute description of her scents.

A volunteer editor could help with regard to the punctuation and length of sentence/pargraph. Somewhat difficult to read, but that may be authors style.

LibrandesireLibrandesireover 11 years ago
Fabulous story.

Masterful erotic writing.

I love this paragraph:

She can feel her cunt opening and closing, the sweet red hole sweating clear, mucuosy arousal. Her mind slows and focuses, flicks through memories and fantasies, a kaleidoscope of cocks in her ass, her mouth, her cunt .... of hot wet lips between her legs, lapping at her cunt, the feel of a stiff cock pushing in and out of her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great descriptions and feeling of arousal and connection

I agree with the last commenter, this is a delicious paragraph:

"She can feel her cunt opening and closing, the sweet red hole sweating clear, mucuosy arousal. Her mind slows and focuses, flicks through memories and fantasies, a kaleidoscope of cocks in her ass, her mouth, her cunt .... of hot wet lips between her legs, lapping at her cunt, the feel of a stiff cock pushing in and out of her mouth."

Keep writing, we'll keep reading.

Alan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous