All Comments on 'She's in Charge'

by Eddy_Bort

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I like.

The previous comment made about this story does no justice to how good this story actually is. I'm throbbing after reading it right now, wishing that it was me in Eddy's place instead. Great story and read, can't wait for the next chapters! You could've added more and made Mistress April put the new plug in in the store in front of the clerk and other customers, then possibly added some more with the customers and clerk participating. Good read though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
An Introduction To, Hopefully, Something More...

Oh, come on, Eddy...you can't just start something like "She's in Charge," and then tease us by saying there *MAY* be more of the same to follow...if there's enough interest, etc. It seems to me like you owe it to yourself...not to mention your readers and fans...to continue with the deliciously wonderful story you have already started. Something about it grabbed my attention right away and never let it go. I'm going to be sorely disappointed, to say the least, if there are not future installments of this story about "Eddy" and Mistress April. I love the way you introduced and dressed her, by the way (the skintight black leather pants and white "wife-beater" were perfect). Please keep her dressed like that --in those tight black leather pants -- on a regular basis, OK? ;-) And by all means, please keep up the good work! I can't wait to read the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I like it

I enjoyed this story very much. :) I hope the next chapter will open up to more playing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cum on Eddy!

She's drivin' your car. Your ass is full and your wallet is empty. Don't you DARE leave us hangin'...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Solid Story

I have read/wrote many stories, but i couldn't wait to turn the page on this one. It is rare that i leave comments, but this one is clearly a winner! I'll be looking forward to the next part you tease!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

not enough storie line to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done!

Very well written, your mistress sounds fun. Please do continue with the adventures, it would be interesting to see how this relationship progresses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous