All Comments on 'The Cowboy Way Ch. 11'

by the cowboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great

Good to have you back!

Paul ReaganPaul Reaganalmost 19 years ago
Welcome back!

A great return from a great writer. The Ryley series was one of my earlier favorites on Lit. Thanks for continuing the series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome

Welcome back, can't wait to read the final chapters to the cowboy way and whatever you deciede to do next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good to have you back

I really do miss the series, I was disappointed when I thought you left us with a cliffhanger like so many other series. I loved how you went back to Ashley Scott. She is the only one that doens't have a tainted image in my opinion and she, along with mandy were the only ones that I would have been satisfied for Ryley to settle down with in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ack cliffhanger!

loved the way you came back to Ashley, I guess you used the cliffhanger to promote the delayed gratification, huh? anyway im eagerly awaiting the return of the cowboy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Delayed, unfinished business...

A very good chapter. To my dismay, I read this chapter 5 years after it had been posted; if most of the other stories on the site had been written this well, and had told this solid of a story, I would be a more frequent reader. I look forward to the promised conclusion of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Where are the last 2 chapters, I'm looking forward to them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
will the last two chapters ever come?

Great read, but we have to know how he got back into NASCAR and who he ends up with

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hair dye is (as you see there) spelled with a "y" (it came up that way), not the same as when a living thing dies!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous