All Comments on 'For My Master'

by mollyisme2

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
will the master endure -

...welcome to the bore of the literotica.com 'lifestyle' parasites.

the usual master-commands-the-sub which comes into parody more and more and more and more as the distances increases in time...

will the master endure... can the master endure..... shall the master endure.... only time becomes the true master....

best of fortunates to you molly. and by the way, this audio submission definitely lacks your usual force and your usual arousals. i felt as if i had sat through that very bad re-make of 'bewitched' coming soon to theaters across the lands.... there was no fire at all in this audio submission, a prop actings as homage to the 'master'.

amazing what literotica.com has come to breed and create. thankful i am for the anonymous callers whom, for the most part, submit under the duress of arousals and desire molly.....

well once more molly, best fortunates to you and your new 'lifestyle'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Disappointing

Considering you have such a sweet voice this submission is realy disappointing and the tone is nowhere near submissive.... however, thank you for the submission, the voice definately had an effect....even if the story/content didn't.

xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sweet voice

Beutiful voice, but I dont think your master has what it takes too really bring out of you what I hear bottled up so deeply in you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Lucky Master!

Wouldn't you love to have her in this postion waiting for you! Her delicious ass up in the air just waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a letdown

You are holding back!

You have the voice but you definately sound like you are reading a script (with a little ad-libbing.) As you progressed, it became much better!

Most women have way too much heavy breathing and then you can't understand them. YOU have the best voice I have heard and hope that you continue to use it as you do! Any guy would be stupid to turn you down!

CliffHanger69@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sexy

Dont listen to those other dickheads you have the most beautiful sexy voice that I've heard for a long time.

It certainly done it for me.

KEEP IT UP......... XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You are beautiful

Your surrender to pure pleasure inspires me to new depths.

Laughing TigerLaughing Tigerabout 18 years ago
Outstanding!

Beautiful, sexy voice, Molly--and what comes through most is the sincerity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
me next

My personal and only type woman.

Bridget69Bridget69about 18 years ago
Masterfully...

written and expressed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OF THE CHART!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZEING VOICE YOUR OFF THE CHART WOW AMAZEIN...... you get 10000

hotTwattyhotTwattyover 16 years ago
oh my god...what a sweet girl...

you are such a good little slut...i wish i could watch your master use you...maybe he could sell tickets...i would love for him to make you spank your clit with a ruler and stick objects into your dripping wet pussy...making you beg for it...a party for everyone to watch you...everyone has already been listening to you degrade yourself...i find that quite amusing and so exciting...thank you, you dirty little tramp for sharing your filthy mouth with the world...

English GentlemanEnglish Gentlemanover 16 years ago
Lucky!

A wonderfuly sensual voice, your Master is a very lucky chap!

The_Fractal_KingThe_Fractal_Kingalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful

My one critique is that the beginning was a little bit mechanical. By the end, however, it was fantastic. As someone pointed out before you have a very luck Master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LI loved it went out and brouta vib to use thanks

it was very good went out and got avib

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh god

oh god girl, you have such a sexy voice! i came twice. <3

masque620masque620over 14 years ago
I just think you are awesome!

Love your work, love your voice! Big fan of all of your audio and look avidly forward to your next submission!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous