All Comments on 'Babysitter Seduction'

by davidwatts

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Goodbye guilt

I felt really guilty enjoying this story until the ending, which was absolutely perfect and made everything right. Incredibly erotic and a fun read.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Good, but could have been better

This fantasy story could have been much better. You advised that it was "true"? Hard to believe! Katie was suggesting that they have another baby? What about Katie having a baby? These fantasy stories in general do not need mention of the Pill or condoms/rubbers. It was obvious that Katie was fed up with boys her own age, and it was a very good opening for her to crave his cock and to start an affair here with possibly her getting pregnant and moving in with them, for that extra baby.

GhostbearGhostbearalmost 19 years ago
Nice twist

The ending took me by surprise. Another good story from davidwatts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Absolutely incredible

You've topped yourself again David. This story was not only incredibly erotic with an intense buildup, the ending was totally unexpected and made me re-read the story. You're becoming the Literotica's own Rod Serling. Brilliant!!!

backwoodsman1952backwoodsman1952almost 19 years ago
Great great story

David, You outdid yourself this time. Your buildup to the main course was superb and the climax (all of them!) was wonderful. You have such a good feel for erotic stories and how to tell them. I hope you continue to write and share.

Bob

davidwattsdavidwattsalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone

Wow! Heady stuff, especially the Rod Serling comment. I'm definitely a low rent Rod Serling, but even to have Rod's name on a page with a story of mine is a thrill, as he's a personal hero of mine.

Thank you to all of you feedback anons that I cannot thank personally, and I'll get to you other folk personally ASAP. Thanks again, and I'm glad that almost everybody seems to be enjoying the story, because that means a lot to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Too Hot!

Mmmm... Think they should censor it?

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Story fell short of potential

True story? I doubt that! As I began reading this story, I thought it was going to be a great read. Unfortunately, the seduction of the babysitter was too fast and far to unbelievable.

davidwattsdavidwattsalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Next time Southwest

at least give writers the courtesy of reading the whole story if you are going to comment on it! The nature of your criticism gives away the fact that you obviously didn't read the whole thing or you did and missed the whole point. Unlike many writers, I leave up all comments good or bad, and especially ones like yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantasy turned to suspense.

This story was awesome. The ending was a shock and it added to the fact of how much power a woman could have. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful story

A real erotic tale that was beautifully finished with the hunter being captured by the game. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
PDG

Again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yummy!

I love reading stories about swingers as well as ones about babysitters getting their tight cunts riped into and this one has both! Keep on writting David!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice

My boyfriend and I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Red hot story

LOved the sex and the ending was perfect!

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Rubbers

Mentioning of the rubbers sorta fucked up this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing.

Very, very well written. Paced extremely well. Loved the twist, it kept the innocence turn on going as long as it needed to be, and flipped it on it's back just to finish it off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Who's Zoomin' Who???

SHREWD!!! DAMN, did anyone beside me not see THAT cummin'...I mean coming? The couple who planned the seduction was just one of how many 'experienced' playas? That blew my mind so much, I had to read the last line again. And she's going for more...

Kinda makes you wonder about the "Six Degrees of Separation" Theory. How far would sweet little Katie's exploits carry her before it comes back full circle???

Things that make you go "HMMM..."

Or if your mind is anything like mine and trips with the possibilities...well...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

a great story

caxtor

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

loved the twist in the end ...more pls!!

Unknown81Unknown81over 5 years ago
Wow...

Did not see that twist at the end coming...and I loved it. A shame this story isn't set in 1979, because a certain song by Foreigner (Head Games) would be Katie's theme song, IMO, davidwatts...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

What guys should have is fucked bareback in her cunt sametime even got her pregnant then turn her into gangbang slut have get pregnant everytime give her 6 kids pop out of her

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was truly one of the best, the ending was fantastic leaving room for a series that will take the reader to a whole new level.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous