All Comments on 'Teenage Runaway'

by Triedtobegood

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot

Great story. I came like a freight train.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great!

really hot. just great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
my god

this was amazing. i couldn't help but reach my hand down to myself and play with my clit :]]

velokevvelokevalmost 15 years ago
Great read

Great story-loved getting the female perspective of being used like that. Hope there's more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
you are gooooood

Loved this story! Sure confirms the suspicions that I have of women loving the idea of taking two men on at once!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very hot.

Very hot, but they should have kept her or at least shared her with their friends. Little sluts like that don't come along every day. Made me wet all the way through.

sharkneesharkneealmost 11 years ago
No anal?

This could have continued, the end was a little irritating.

Dream59Dream59over 8 years ago

Where is the anal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

@dream59

I imagine someone took it and shoved it up their ass where it belongs. This story is better without it

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Thank you anon. I concur. Anal would have fucked this story up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hot!! Obvious that she wanted to fuck them both, letting two strangers fill her teenage pussy, allowing them to pump their potent seed into her very fertile young womb. She will also fuck the guy at the end, be a willing recipient of his sperm also. Then she will learn that she is pregnant and will not know which of the three total strangers she been inseminated by was the actual father. What a slut!

MrMister2018MrMister2018over 5 years ago
Hot!!

Hot!! Obvious that she wanted to fuck them both, letting two strangers fill her teenage pussy, allowing them to pump their potent seed into her very fertile young womb. She will also fuck the guy at the end, be a willing recipient of his sperm also. Then she will learn that she is pregnant and will not know which of the three total strangers she been inseminated by was the actual father. What a slut!

Sirena831Sirena831over 5 years ago
Oh please write more of amy’s Adventures!

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's time write real convincing non consent stories. Stories with men kidnapping, raping, coercing, blackmailing women is long gone out of fashion.

But of course you can change the tags.

bigdaddi666bigdaddi66610 months ago

hot story...what did the little slut think was going to happen withthese two dudes in the pickup truck..... nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous