All Comments on 'Summer Of Discovery Ch. 07'

by MagicFingers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This is a great story...

unique, original, & hot and I was so happy to see another chapter! The anal sex idea was great, I also liked the way they were jealous of each other and confused about their feelings about each other especially in light of their involvement with Jim & Sheri-that seems realistic & added depth and emotion to the story.(Which is one of the things I've enjoyed about this story from the beginning.) I like the cousin idea, although, I can't see them adding other people to the mix, unless this is something that runs in their family somehow, and the cousins-brother & sister were effected in the same way by a similiar event?, and they were able to understand and share the experience with them-Just an idea but I don't know how you would bring it all together, but then that's you area of expertise, if its a good, workable idea. I'm sure I'll love whatever you come up with, please write/post soon! Thanks for the excellant read!

CheatManCheatManalmost 19 years ago
Magnificent

Superb story, great uncommon plot. Simply magnificent.

You're going on my favorites list, no doubt about it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic!

I just read the entire series in one sitting. Amazing, blew my mind. I hope there is much more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It was going too good, so you had to ruin it...

I guess there must be a lot of people who like the ass thing, so you have to please them. Hell, you may like it yourself. I can't get past the idea that I'm playing in shit. And I've never found a woman who liked it. Maybe it's a little girl thing. Anyway, I hope you've got it out of your system and can leave it now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Quit asking....

Quit asking "Did you like it? Did you vote?". I would not be this far if I didn't like it. And yes I voted. I am enjoying the chapters! Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous