All Comments on 'Mother and Daughter Whipped Ch. 03'

by backwoodsman1952

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Great Finish

Wow, we are blown away. You pulled out all the stops. My wife and I loved the first to chapters but this one left us panting and extremely aroused. You have such a way with words. Please continue writing. I love your earthy elements, your mature women and your willingness to explore the forbidden. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great

Really enjoyed part three, you must be the sexiest man around. Loved how you go into detail, with the under arm hair and the smoking.

Babe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved them grinding together

Hope this continues with them exploring each other without the threat of Franz, or using the lessons he taught them oneach other. The thought of Nora playing with Jodi's tits or licking her pits is incredible.

davidwattsdavidwattsalmost 19 years ago
More needed

Let me echo the previous comments by saying that I hope you follow Nora and Jodi after this, as they obviously have a number of issues that could use further literary study. I'm sure you've considered a return and voluntary visit to Franz, as well as future couplings of mother and daughter. Simply sizzling work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
SUPERB ENDING

All the parts of the story are excellent, but the third part was absolutely the best. It was a great ending to an already sexy and stimulating story. Franz was certainly correct in that Nora is an amazing woman. Can't help but wonder if Nora will pursue the whippings when she returns to her home. Your writing is well crafted and easy to read. Thank you for a great story. I certainly look forward to more of your offerings.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 11 years ago
Nora protects Jodi and gets orgasms and whips!

Nora's daughter gets caught with pot in Africa. Jodi and Nora are sentenced to 39 lashes by whip. Nora sucks and fucks her captors dick and fucks an ivory dildo and makes love to her daughter while tied to a post and getting the rest of their whipping! She has more orgasms from the pain and humiliation then in her whole life! Abrupt end to a great story!!

tatlockstatlocksover 10 years ago
Wonderful story, very intense.

Loved this series. It was an unexpected pleasure, wanted to know more about these two. Please keep writing, it would be interesting to see if the mother/daughter develops. They have a common bond now and understand each other better.

Thank you for a very sexy read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best Fetish story I have ever read.

My wife and I read this together several times. We both have had orgasm after orgasm . She read it aloud and recorded all three parts and we tucked each other senseless while listening to it. Best story ever. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMFG

A delicious story that got better and better. I want to read all three chapters aloud, a a bedtime story for my granddaughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a mom with three daughters I would have insisted upon my submission to spare them the pain and humiliation. I was very upset that Nora did not do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a mother myself to three daughters I was very upset with Nora. I would insisted upon my own submission in order to save them from the pain and the humiliation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous