All Comments on 'Mother and Daughter Shared Pt. 02'

by Cleevedreams

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

So is your hero of the story going to monitor Kat from now on? Looks like Ivana, Olga and Anton are the villains of the your story. Can't wait for the next 5 stories from you.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the next submission.

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 5 years ago
Still waiting

I've enjoyed the story so far, but...

At the start of both chapters is the following warning, "Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content." There has been nothing in either chapter to justify it. I'm hoping additional chapters will be forthcoming with a menage of Tom, Debbie and Kat, so that the warning was not just an unfulfilled come-on.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 4 years ago
Good story so far...

But surely that’s not all of it! I do hope you add an additional chapter or two. Well done, but it feels like just the appetizer.

albert1eralbert1eralmost 4 years ago
Excellent story

A great series well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story but it needs to be more. Id love to see this play out into a long story. Im living ficariously through your words

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCleevedreams@Cleevedreams
2237 Followers
Rob, a retired professional guy who is married, a carer for my wife, so my writing tends to be cathartic. Some of my stories have a wild taste of fantasy, some are based on experience, but the writing helps me. I appreciate many readers are from 'across the pond,' and culture,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES