All Comments on 'Sensual Teasing'

by deborahsue

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Thank you for sharing your perspective

I try really hard to wrap my head around this topic and understand why it would be desired but I can't. It is entirely foreign to me and would destroy any relationship I was in. This is not a fault of the writing, which is well done. But the topic along with the cheating is, thankfully, beyond my reach.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Understand completely

My wife and I do this frequently. It started at my request but is due to the same circumstances as you two wich she finally acknowledged and I knew. Once it was out in the open and discussed she started having fun with it and enjoys it as do I . Her fantasy is to have the real thing but has been afraid to try. So for now she teases and I love it,with her thick black dildos that she enjoys as the substitute for a real man. Been married over thirty years and is better and closer than ever. Love your stories as they ring true for us. Please continue your writing.

fabstersrantfabstersrantalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for your fun perspective. At some point erectile problems could be dealt with as small dick humiliation when you become friends with the attacker, lol. Cumming is more of an ooze than a spurt but the sensation is just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m a mature man who went through some very intense trauma when my wife of 20 years begin a deeply sexual affair with a man who had a large penis. It’s a long story, but I was devastated, and I experienced the full “sperm wars” biological response to losing my mate.

When fully hard, my penis is 4.25 inches long and 1.7 thick. The fetish took root in me. After lots of conversation during the 8 years we’ve been married, she uses some little dock teasing that just drives me crazy with desire.

Thank you for writing this!!

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Where I disagree with this

What's exciting whispered in his ear,

Becomes ridicule when said in front of a mixed group.

The size and makeup of the audience counts enormously.

deborahsuedeborahsueover 1 year agoAuthor

To jsch1947,

Audience can make teasing more interesting and fun, depending on what the teasing is about. For example, my husband will tease me about having pointy elbows in public with our friends. And our friends will dutifully touch my elbow and say "OUCH!" But what they don't necessarily know is that this is code for me to know that he sees one of my lovers nearby. Such a turn-on to be sure.

Deborah

Grogu269Grogu26911 months ago

Your perceptions and attitude about sensual teasing is phenomenal.

Will527Will5277 months ago

Other than the SPH teasing, this is incredible reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeborahsue@deborahsue
523 Followers
Female, age 57. I am a nurse by trade and have been married to my husband for 26 years. I enjoy writing non-fiction stories about my sex life and sharing those stories with friends who enjoy erotica.