All Comments on 'CvsN 09: Threepeat'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
RayMD315RayMD315over 18 years ago
Way to go Tex!!!

Tall,

You have done it again!!! You have truely ingrossed me with your story telling. I can hardly wait for Chapter 10.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
keep em cumin'

this is rlly great, love the character development.

i wonder if karen's numbers will tell her to stay with jim or to keep the 4 housemates together, and what happens with cathy ?

cant wait for the next part Tx. im a fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I truly love the caring especially with Debbie and Beth

5 star winner

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Loved the Yeats and numerology talk!

With an unknown author, it could well be infuriating and over esoteric. However with TTT you know 'The Grind' will be a payoff & this isn't some new age babble that's an end to itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing story

Still loving this story. Another great chapter. The description of sex was hot, made me cum and had me hard and jerking myself the entire time till the end of the chp. I love the tenderness he has while making love to beth and debbie. Awesome.

MattAkerMattAkerabout 12 years ago

Lol I don't give a flying rat's arae how good of a friend someone is, if they come interrupting late at night while I am having a romantic evening with girlfriends they will see the door pretty damn fast. Also, this Jim came with flowers for Karen, this after what happened earlier? He has never said anything other than him thinking Karen is Jack's girlfriend, and guys don't "court" other friends girlfriends... You don't have the "guys code" over there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
New Dude showing up

Mattaker, I take it you don't understand the concept of polyamoury. The idea is to love someone enough to want the other to be pleased in whatever way they are pleased. In a polyamourous situation, the idea is to want your partner(s) to do what they wish to do and derive joy and satisfaction at the fact that they are receiving joy and satisfaction. Hold the bird in your hand in a situation like this and you are more than likely going to kill it therefore damaging your relationship(s)

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 11 years ago
Something to thank about. Per: TX Tall Tales

"Elizabeth?" Beth answered, looking to me. It was the first time she'd been exposed to one of Karen's spiritual/numerology/psychic rants, and she was obviously completely lost.

"And just how the hell am I supposed to fit in this?" Karen asked.

"You are the wild card." Beth answered. "If he wants to be with you, he can, and we won't protest. And we have no special right to be there. Cathy is a similar situation. You guys can play, and we hope you invite us along on occasion. But we make no demands.

We have laid claim to his bed, this bed, and we expect to be allowed to sleep in it any time we want, so if you all want privacy, it better be in your room."

"And that's it?" Karen asked, directing her question at me this time.

"I guess. They made the rules. But to be with them, I'm willing to live by them." I answered.

"But what if they change the rules?" Karen asked worriedly.

"They can, and I'll decide if I'll follow them. I almost certainly will and I'm afraid they know it. But as long as I'm here, I will not kick you or Debbie out of this house. I will honor that commitment."

"You know, we're all crazy." Karen finally answered, shaking her head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Kids...

This is all very good writing...my only minor issues with it are so many adults in one room if the kids wake up and wander around, as kids are prone to do at almost any age,

That and how much talking is done DURING what should be a very passionate, sensual moment...everything but the laundry is discussed while actively having sex with each other...not just this one time, either...

Again, minor issues, still a big fan.

crawler101crawler101almost 7 years ago
main character is an asshole

and your your secondary characters are one dimensional at best.

MAJOR04MAJOR04almost 6 years ago
Two many men

Bringing in Jim along with joe and Cathy is two much to deal with! If he is in love with Debbie and Beth he would not want to be sharing them with Jim and joe!!!! He acts like he doesn’t even care about Karen by giving her to Jim and acting like he will share Debbie anBetn also, ridiculous!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3Pete

Another very interesting chapter with Jack yet again proving he is a never ending supply of cum, for the girls.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

I don't know why but I got an image of him surrounded by fairy or elven girls twittering to each other in their own language, seemingly ignoring his attention while doing similar things to his body. great writing.

blackknight314blackknight31411 months ago

Yeah, he's not a big foreplay guy. Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20252 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES