All Comments on 'Working It Out - Wife Finds Porn'

by Baron_Cumhausen

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
hardcorefoolhardcorefoolabout 5 years ago
Hell yes

Hope you don't make us wait to long for more of the story.

GreaserBobGreaserBobabout 5 years ago
What I look for

I like gay or bi stories, but the ones that get me are ones where a woman is present and gets off on it. Having a woman witness a man's submission to another man adds so much erotically for me. Keep writing, please.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
More please, thanks!

I know a lot of women who love to watch man2man sex. So I can imagine Sarah would hire a few stallions who fuck her husband on both ends.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Very hot

I loved it. I can't wait to read more chapters of this series. I love a woman that encourages her man to explore his fantasies and even helps him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

I really hope that she turns him totally into gay submissive bottom boy who can't live without cock!

PG564EPG564Eabout 5 years ago
Very erotic

Reading this made me so hard. My cock felt like iron as your story aroused me, then began making me crazed. Crazed for cock, so suck men's dicks like Sven was doing. Telling someone how much I love to make men cum in my mouth. Lots of hung men with thick big cocks. I'm telling other readers and the author I suck dick and can't get enough. Great story.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 5 years ago
more please

Yes, he needs ( I need ) to suck and be fucked full of hot cum ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
When

How long will we have to wait until we see what a good wife she is, what a good bitch he is?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ultimate fantasy

It’s my ultimate fantasy that my wife discovers my secret gay side and — instead of being horrified — encourages it. Together we indulge in extramarital cock: sucking, being fucked... unfortunately it’s just that: a complete fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's in a man's nature

A woman finds out that her husband needs cocks "to be filled by their pleasure. Cock after cock." I hope she is going to provide him with more than one man. So inspiring!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You Big Tease

Who will take his ass at his wife's direction? His neighbor? His golf buddy? His boss? Maybe she uses his weekly poker party so his buddies can go "all in" on his tight hole? Time will tell-- but don't make him wait too long. She just unlocked a real slut. Oops, maybe she'll need a lock and key to gain an upper hand.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 5 years ago
So fun to be a sissy with a dom wife

She knows she owns him and he owns she owns him. My lady sucked my tits and fingered my sissy-pussy every night for two years till I was so hooked on her and being a sissy slut willing to suck any cock and let cocks fuck me. She tells me to suck her tit like a cock. So I suck her tit harder and deeper. I have cum just sucking her tit.

I never been fucked bareback and want it so much. I wish she would dress me up all the time not just once a month.

PijaconchaPijaconchaabout 5 years ago
Cumming and cumming

Lovely story, wish my wife could see what I want and reward me like got rewarded. I love the fantasy, dream of the reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bi sub hubby

Wow what a hot story!!! I want my wife to train me like that. I crave becoming a submissive. Cum loving cocksucker and bottom.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 5 years ago
Great story - wonderful wife

I enjoyed reading your story . I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXalmost 5 years ago

Welcome back, Baron. Very hot story; hope you keep cranking them out.

So to speak.

papabear536papabear536almost 5 years ago
Loved It!

More more more! She loves her little cock whore!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
great story

This is a great story. I too am a closeted sissy husband who loves sucking cock and getting fucked. I would love to have my secret revealed to my wife in this way. Maybe I should "accidentally" leave my porn folders open one day (with some of my gay porn open) and let me wife find it. I hope she will react the same way as your wife. I truly want her to know about my gayness and my desire to suck cock and get fucked. I truly want her to watch me too.

I can't wait to read more chapters of this story. This is so hot.

PaulaXD53PaulaXD53over 4 years ago
Love this ? Tell your wife...

In my experience, it is quite amazing just how many women are into the idea of guys sucking and fucking each other. I learnt years ago that just being straight up about my fantasies usually led to some very horny chats and fabulous sex with whoever my gf was at the time or just girls who were friends of mine, and a few wives/gf's of friends of mine. As a result I've had the pleasure of having other guys join me and various gf's and my ex wife on many occasions.

I think I need to write some of these experiences and share them with you all

Dave (Paula) xxx

OpenManOpenManover 3 years ago

Can't believe you stopped it here... before he had even one real cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written erotic story

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

Loved it! So well-written-- the way the dialogue and their excitement build. What a wonderful, understanding wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

loved the build up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous