All Comments on 'Dr. Laurie's E-D Appointment'

by fromthestarz

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I would love to see more like this one!

This is the most erotic Doctor/patient scenario I have encountered. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Need a check up after that one

I believe this is one of the hottest stories I've read this year. The imagery was so vivid that I began to throb at the same time as our hero.

Bravo! I'd love to read more of these about the fabulous doctor and nurse duo.

ScribblerosScribblerosalmost 19 years ago
Fucking Hot

One of the hottest stories that I recently read. Where do you find such a doctor?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The best story on literotica so far!

It doesn't get any hotter than this. Well done, and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Roles reversed

This is like the time my wife had an exam and came home all wet and filled with KY. She said the Doctor had her in strips for a very long time and even did the wide clamp thing. She was so tired when she got home but all she wnated to do was fuck, it was avery full evening of sex. She came home as I came home from work and I could see she was exicted but tired. So she undressed and made me shower and was waiting for me in bed. She said the Dr, had his fingers in her for a long time feeling all over and on her clit, she came several times in his office. She did not know if he fucked her but she thought he did cause she was so full of KY and juices. She said she kept her eyes closed all the time, The Dr. was puffing when she opened her eyes. She went to him after several times and always was his last patient of the day. She alway came home wet and juicy. This is true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
My biggest fantasy come to life

What's her co-pay?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

How'd this bastard get this exam covered

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I got hard reading this story. I hadnt had sex or masturbated for about 4 weeks so my balls were heavy and tender. When I finally shot my load it was the biggest ever for me. My stomach and chest were covered and some even made it to my face. More stories like this please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Is Dr. Laurie accepting new patients? And, does she accept Medicare?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I came so hard reading this story

OMG - what a delicious story! Perhaps a sequel? I lasted until Marci started coming before I exploded, imagining it was my cock buried so deep inside her that her "third pussy" is milking the head of my cock while the good doctor is rocking and milking my prostate straight to heaven. I came extremely hard. A great read that will be added to my list of stories to enjoy when self-pleasuring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous